Whoo! Vance sure handed Welker her ass on MTP this morning

Child I know what trolling is, demanding proof of your claim, ain't it. And making fun of you when you can't provide it, ain't it. One thing you do have a propensity for, is allowing your alligator mouth to overload your hummingbird ass, with all these unfounded allegations, first against Vance and now against me. ROFLMFAO

I told you to look in the original post. There is a video. Watch it you dumb hick.

I told you to look in the original post. There is a video. Watch it you dumb hick.

I have multiple times, and as usual you lied about what's in it. I even asked you to provide a point on the time code that proved your assertion, and to this point you lack the ability to do so. So just STFU until you do.

N
I have multiple times, and as usual you lied about what's in it. I even asked you to provide a point on the time code that proved your assertion, and to this point you lack the ability to do so. So just STFU until you do.

No I didn't you dumb hick. There aren't thousands of illegal voters as Vance states in the video

N

No I didn't you dumb hick. There aren't thousands of illegal voters as Vance states in the video

Well little commie, these are claims you made in the thread and you have yet to back up any of them with any evidence.

You started out claiming he said millions of illegal votes, which is in direct conflict to what you just posted.
Duly noted you just accept him saying there are millions of illegal votes.

Then it's more than thousands MIGHT EXIST.
There are not more than thousands of illegal votes during presidential elections like he said might exist.

Then it's back to millions.
Vance left the door open that there could be millions of illegal votes out there.

Then you claimed he was passing along Russian propaganda.
And in fact passed along Russian propaganda while doing so.

From what I'm seeing is you lack adequate brain cells to even know what you've claimed in this thread. And you have yet to provide a single quote from Vance. The only thing you done is propagandize with biased paraphrasing and lies. So feel free to STFU now, I've proved what you are and that's a fucking moron.

Well little commie, these are claims you made in the thread and you have yet to back up any of them with any evidence.

You started out claiming he said millions of illegal votes, which is in direct conflict to what you just posted.

Then it's more than thousands MIGHT EXIST.

Then it's back to millions.

Then you claimed he was passing along Russian propaganda.

From what I'm seeing is you lack adequate brain cells to even know what you've claimed in this thread. And you have yet to provide a single quote from Vance. The only thing you done is propagandize with biased paraphrasing and lies. So feel free to STFU now, I've proved what you are and that's a fucking moron.

There is no question that "more than thousands" of illegal votes existing is a false statement. Like I said before, dimwit, there are literally only dozens of illegal votes cast in Presidential elections each cycle. So yes, Vance is adVANCing Russian propaganda. Of course being the idiot that you are, believe everything Vance says.

There is no question that "more than thousands" of illegal votes existing is a false statement. Like I said before, dimwit, there are literally only dozens of illegal votes cast in Presidential elections each cycle. So yes, Vance is adVANCing Russian propaganda. Of course being the idiot that you are, believe everything Vance says.

You fucking moron, this is his actual quote from the interview transcripts. You can't even get a few words right. He simply proposed a wide range that could be possible. And feel free to point to the "Russian propaganda". Still ROFLMFAO at the fucking moron.

SEN. JD VANCE:

I think that what he's saying is that we want to pursue a set of policies in the Republican Party that make it easier for every legal ballot to be cast and counted, but make it harder for illegally cast ballots to be counted. Now, we can disagree about how many of those there are, whether there are a few hundred, a few thousand, maybe more. But just in the last week – okay, so just in the last week, once in Arizona and once in Pennsylvania, there were major court wins that make our ballot process more secure and more effective. I think that's what Donald Trump is talking about, is we have to pursue – sometimes through litigation, sometimes through better policy at the international level – a set of rules that make sure every ballot is legally counted.

You fucking moron, this is his actual quote from the interview transcripts. You can't even get a few words right. He simply proposed a wide range that could be possible. And feel free to point to the "Russian propaganda". Still ROFLMFAO at the fucking moron.

SEN. JD VANCE:

I think that what he's saying is that we want to pursue a set of policies in the Republican Party that make it easier for every legal ballot to be cast and counted, but make it harder for illegally cast ballots to be counted. Now, we can disagree about how many of those there are, whether there are a few hundred, a few thousand, maybe more. But just in the last week – okay, so just in the last week, once in Arizona and once in Pennsylvania, there were major court wins that make our ballot process more secure and more effective. I think that's what Donald Trump is talking about, is we have to pursue – sometimes through litigation, sometimes through better policy at the international level – a set of rules that make sure every ballot is legally counted.

There are not "maybe more".

Forum List

Back