Trump Supporters Left Holding The Bag Once Again

You hope anyway…
As Harris raises $600m in a month. :rolleyes:
Harris can raise all she wants. The moment she has to talk off script, its over.

She's an empty head, and empty suit, and a Marxist. Just Like Biden, she'll prove how unfit she is for office.

Harris can raise all she wants. The moment she has to talk off script, its over.

She's an empty head, and empty suit, and a Marxist. Just Like Biden, she'll prove how unfit she is for office.
More wishful thinking backed by desperate narratives.
She’s already doing the job, dupe.

So if Biden is responsible for any loss in the markets, isn't he also responsible for any increase?
He isn't responsible for any of it. Neither was Trump.

It's funny how you tell the right that the President isn't responsible for the markets when it's up, but blame him when it's down and then deny downturns during a Democrat president and give credit for an upturn.

Both sides do it and it really needs to stop. But it won't.

Regardless, I'm happy to see the market up regardless of who sits in the White House because it's proof that the markets outperform SS, and there is a shit load of people who depend on their 401k for retirement.

Of course not, moron.
Might want to inform yourself of what she’s been involved with at the highest levels.
you mean her failures?

I have informed Myself, but she is NOT doing the job, idiot. She is the VP, a figurehead who is given tasks when the President is looking bad on an issue. The last one was the border.

She fucked it up.

So, do you care to continue with the "She is doing the job" idiocy, or shall I just point at you some more and laugh?

He isn't responsible for any of it. Neither was Trump.

And yet Trump takes credit for increases in the stock market, even when he's not president.

And blames Biden for any decrease.

Taking credit for things you didn't do, and blaming others for any failure......is MAGA as fuck.

And yet Trump takes credit for increases in the stock market, even when he's not president.

Taking credit for things you didn't do, and blaming others for any failure......is MAGA as fuck.
Who cares what Trump takes credit for concerning the Market? Biden did as well.

The people I am talking about are the clowns on both sides who like to point to the market as some kind of proof that any president is doing the right thing.

Who cares what Trump takes credit for concerning the Market? Biden did as well.

His supporters, apparent. The same gullible rubes that invested their money in his Truth Social con, a 'business' that was never a business. But an investment vehicle for him to cash out of and leave them holding the bag.

Screenshot 2024-08-27 094050.png
Trump hired only the best people

It sells on the NASDQ, which sank again yesterday....welcome to Harris and Xiden's America
:laughing0301:

You are such a loser! The Dow closed at a record high yesterday.

As for DJT, it's been falling like a stone for months. Idiot.

Just like the stock market will if he is elected.

It was never a business. And its valuation was also purely emotional. Its was an investment vehicle for Trump to fleece his supporters.

That was it.

A $770K Q1 revenue on a $327 MILLION dollar net loss? Valuation peaking at 6 BILLION?

It was always a con. And Trump supporters were the perfect patsies.
It's amazing the SEC has not looked into DJT. They are probably afraid of the noise the scammer would make.

Don't they already take credit for it?
I guess you've forgotten how many times Trump took credit for the stock market, including the time the egomaniac thanked himself!

trump-thanks-self.jpg

It sells on the NASDQ, which sank again yesterday....welcome to Harris and Xiden's America
Only a truly stupid person makes a post about ONE DAY of trading.

The Nasdaq is up 20 percent for the year, dumbass.

Make sure you sing Harris and Biden's praises. You wouldn't want to risk sounding like a raging hypocrite, now would you?

Meanwhile, Trump's stock is down SEVENTY PERCENT from it's peak.

Forum List

Back