Is Texas in Play?

I dont want illegal aliens here at all

Which are the people trump is referring to

If someone has a visa and is in America legally they are welcome

But not mental patients, gang members, or ex-convicts that ICE has deported many times already
RIght-wing white extremism, after global warming, is the greatest threat facing our nation today.
The crime statistics among immigrants is negligible.
You should be worried about that.

In other words, you have absolutely no idea how many or how it affected the vote.

You just regurgitated a talking point you heard.

Figures.

Did you think having a tantrum would be a good substitute? It isn't.
You really are funny but hey I have to give it to you never bother with teality

You clowns said the same thing when Beto was running for governor. Looking at Reddit back then, it was going to be a slam-dunk for Beto. :badgrin:

Your bubble is always extremely entertaining.
We will see how many lives Ted Cruz may have and whether Trump helps him or hurts him in Texas

Probably not, but it is getting closer

With Biden running, Trump was +9
With Harris it is down to +5

Ted Cruz seemed headed for an easy victory +10
Now he leads by just +2

The ambulance chasing crippled governor will stand up and walk first. LOL

I see a lot of vapid crybabting, but no numbers.

I would like to see how this exodus you mentioned affected the polling. Or just some data to work from that supports the idea.

Since you brought it up.
You really need someone to spell out everything for you. Even if the number of influx remained the same that would affect things. But hey cry all you want.

dude. He was out jogging when a fucking tree fell on him, so he sued the land owner and then became anti-plaintiffs. Go drown yourself and sue me.

Does not matter. Shaming a person, even Abbott over his disability is wrong. How happened, why it happened is NOT material. He is disabled and he does NOT deserve to shamed for it.

RIght-wing white extremism, after global warming, is the greatest threat facing our nation today.
The crime statistics among immigrants is negligible.
You should be worried about that.
Thats nonsense

The only thing wrong with white Christian conservatives is that they dont go along with your extreme leftwing bullshit wokeness

And dont confuse legal authorized immigrants with illegal aliens

They are not the same thing

You really need someone to spell out everything for you. Even if the number of influx remained the same that would affect things. But hey cry all you want.
That's no substitute for evidence or argument. That's crybabying.

Maybe a discussion board is too much for you.

Forum List

Back