You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

You are either delusional or a great liar

Let me give you some FACTS

1990 Recession:

Did Reaganomics cause a recession?

The latter contributed to a recession from July 1981 to November 1982 during which unemployment rose to 9.7% and GDP fell by 1.9%. Additionally, income growth slowed for middle- and lower-class (2.4% to 1.8%) and rose for the upper-class (2.2% to 4.83%)

Who was responsible for the 2008 recession?

Though the 2008 crisis impacted the entire global financial system, it was caused by the subprime mortgage crisis in the United States. As a result, many of its major players were U.S. government officials and corporate leaders of U.S. financial institutions. It was George Bush Jr. that was in charge when that happened. Obama got them OUT of the recession!

The 1980 Recession was caused by Carter

This means that of the last 3 recessions, two were caused by Republican presidents.

As far as knowledge about recessions and economics, I have been a stock market analyst for 47 years and it has been my JOB to analyze the reasons why things happen and the solutions necessary (and that were done) to get out of recessions.

One last and general thing. All presidents and administrations make mistakes (human nature). As such, if you look for something done wrong by the president of the administration, you will always find something. What needs to be considered and evaluated is if the president and administration did more good than bad or otherwise. Statistics show that the Democratic administrations have done more good than bad, especially when compared to Republican administrations.

View attachment 1001560

Fact!

By the way, you have my deepest condolences for falling off the deep end (going from the left to THIS Far Right. It suggests your mind and common sense has failed you
The Wanker retread. Still sucks. :dunno:

You take up valuable space perfectly good memes and insults could occupy with your spamming shill bullshit. :1peleas:

Last edited:
Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299
And if you don't they will lie about it to the tune of 818,000

And if you don't they will lie about it to the tune of 818,000
You have no idea what you are talking about.

There was no lying here. The bureau of statistics updated for the year the results. That is done EVERY year and it can as easily be changed to higher or lower. Statistics is not the job of the government. It is the job of the bureau of statistics.

Even so, the difference over 28 years between the parties was 51 million to 2 million, so if this recent report is factored in, it still is 50 million to 2 million. Does that change ANYTHING?

And you did?
Here's some facts.
Type in $100 here in 2020 then see what that equals in 2024, Shitbag.
Libtards are prolific with the AstroTurf.

All anyone has to do is go buy some groceries.

There isn't a job in all of Los Angeles right now.

Eaton just laid off 5600 people.

Job creation my ass. There are NO jobs being created.

And you did?
Here's some facts.
Type in $100 here in 2020 then see what that equals in 2024, Shitbag.
This is the LAST time that I am going to talk about inflation. The blame for inflation is on the shoulder of this man:

CovidBlame.jpg

Inflation hit everyone in the ENTIRE world and Biden is not to be blamed for it.

Having said that, Biden did do this

InflationUSvsWorld.png

So tell me. Would you rather have the inflation we have, or the inflation found in England, Germany, Italy, Spain, or perhaps the one in Brazil or Argentina that exceeded 100%

This is the LAST time that I am going to talk about inflation. The blame for inflation is on the shoulder of this man:

View attachment 1001667

Inflation hit everyone in the ENTIRE world and Biden is not to be blamed for it.

Having said that, Biden did do this

View attachment 1001669

So tell me. Would you rather have the inflation we have, or the inflation found in England, Germany, Italy, Spain, or perhaps the one in Brazil or Argentina that exceeded 100%
Fuck off, spammer shill The Banker.

Forum List

Back