What happened to the Democratic Party?

Says who? Is it you, citing Mike Johnson, citing 'intuitive knowledge'?

AKA, your goddamn feelings?
I’ve been saying it for decades.

Ever since motor Illegal voter went into effect, the States with the most Illegals all became solid democrat

I’ve been saying it for decades.

Ever since motor Illegal voter went into effect, the States with the most Illegals all became solid democrat

You say a lot of shit, Frank. You also say that Biden was replaced with a body double in 2019, and that the Pyramids were built with alien levitation beams.

So 'I've been saying' is not exactly a rock solid basis of argument.

You say a lot of shit, Frank. You also say that Biden was replaced with a body double in 2019, and that the Pyramids were built with alien levitation beams.

IMG_3721.jpeg

IMG_4709.jpeg

I never said alien levitation beams.

I said pre-flood civilizations clearly had technology beyond our capabilities or understanding that might have involved levitation, perhaps sound, perhaps anti-gravity. But definitely not slave labor

I never said alien levitation beams.

I said pre-flood civilizations clearly had technology beyond our capabilities or understanding that might have involved levitation, perhaps sound, perhaps anti-gravity. But definitely not slave labor

You said levitation beams. And you said said aliens.

As I mentioned, Frank....you say a lot of shit.

And until the debate the Dems told the voters to forget about his age, he was running circles around his staff. 😂😂😂😂😂

More left lies?
We were facing an election with two elderly old men
Now there is just one

Regret not nominating Nikki Haley yet?

Dude, its called a face lift. And your time line doesn't work out. As he had the facelift before 2018. Even your completely imaginary timeline doesn't make the slightest sense, tinfoil.
Sure

If you say so

Facelifts often attach earlobes to the head and change facial structure including appearing/disappearing BallChinian features

Does he have a new facelift every few months?

Sure

If you say so

Facelifts often attach earlobes to the head and change facial structure including appearing/disappearing BallChinian features

Does he have a new facelift every few months?

As I said, your time line doesn't work. He looks the same in 2018 as he does in 2020. Its a nonsense conspiracy for the gullible. And an elegant demonstration that "I've been saying" is not a sound basis for reason.

Because you say a lot of crazy shit.

Using a completely ordinary process that is used in every primary, GOP or DNC.

And usually without this level of hysteric panty shitting
I’m sure Joe was shitting his panties having swept the primaries then getting driven out of the nomination by the left elites.

And thanks for admitting that the coup of the democrats had never happened before.

Another example of the left eating their own

I’m sure Joe was shitting his panties having swept the primaries then getting driven out of the nomination by the left elites.

And by 'driven out', you mean convinced and persuaded? Joe was quite clear that he was the one that decided that it was in the best interest of the nation and the party that he drop out.

Why would I ignore Joe Biden on Joe Biden's motivation for dropping out?
And thanks for admitting that the coup of the democrats had never happened before.

Joe Biden deciding to not seek reelection is a 'coup'? I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Or maybe you're just repeating because that's what Trump told you to think. You are apeing him, after all.

Another example of the left eating their own
Really an example of the left realizing they did not have a candidate capable of winning and pressuring him to drop out

Don’t you wish you had Nikki Haley running against Kamala Harris?

Huh? They voted, and they lost to Trump....he got more votes that's how democracy works.

Haley won those delegates. Why is okay for delegates to be released to vote for someone else, in explicit contradiction of the voters who assigned them to Haley?

If they'd wanted Trump, they would have voted Trump.

Haley won those delegates. Why is okay for delegates to be released to vote for someone else, in explicit contradiction of the voters who assigned them to Haley?

If they'd wanted Trump, they would have voted Trump.
why? because she lost to Trump, who got more votes. Don't you understand how democracy works?

Forum List

Back