What happened to the Democratic Party?

It’s rather amazing how far the Democrat Party has fallen.

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

Once the anti-war party, is now the neocon War Party.

Once the party of “My Body My Choice”, is now the party of forced experimental vaccines.

Once the party of free speech, now is the party for censorship of dissenters.

Just think it was only a few years ago the Dems had a rising star in Tulsi Gabbard they were all excited about. But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.

Imagine if they had a fair and open primary, Tulsi and RFK Jr would had won the Presidency bigly.

Instead, they have doubled down on neocon warmongers, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke ideology, and open borders. In doing so they lost the few Dems who had any integrity and values.

Personally, I’m glad the Dems went this route. Now Donald Trump has the endorsement of both Tulsi and RFK Jr, and the many democrats like them.

Another fact

hatemasskillings.png

That’s true too, when ever a Republican is in office there are attempts to over throw the duly elected president
Correct, in 2020, the republican in office, tried to overthrow the incoming Biden administration.

Um there were votes counted. They had primaries

With that said, thanks for highlighting he was the nominee
Maybe you prefer to live in a non-republican form of government. Where the people vote for somebody to represent them. And their representatives do the actual voting.

Just like the electoral college.

If you don't like it, you need to find another country.

Thank you, but I’d rather take the word of an unbiased SCOTUS.

#IMPEACHALITO&THOMAS
There are many legal camps. Those that want to go by the text of the constitution, interpreted by when it was written. Those that want to go by the intent of the writers of the constitution. And those who want to interpret taking how the country has evolved into consideration.

Yet, you did it to Biden and the 14,000,000 who voted for him. That shows a pattern that is undeniable now.

Trump once said “if they can do this to me, they can do it to you”.

Biden found out the hard way how true Trumps words were.
Where's the evidence?

Yet, you did it to Biden and the 14,000,000 who voted for him. That shows a pattern that is undeniable now.

Trump once said “if they can do this to me, they can do it to you”.

Biden found out the hard way how true Trumps words were.
Read the rules. If the presumptive nominee dies, withdraws, or becomes ineligible, the delegates vote on the replacement.

How about the fact that if you dare criticize a certain Pfizer product the left will attack you incessantly?
First, Moderna also makes it. So it's not in defense of the manufactuter.

And no different than their defense of mifepristone.
No matter which big pharma makes it.

It's defending the drug, not the maker.

Forum List

Back