Trump recruits Tulsi Gabbard to Mar-a-Lago to help him prepare for debate

You miss the point entirely,.not suprising considering the depths of your ignorance on a plethora of issues. why would you want the $50B contingent on a plastic Border Bill, or.vice versa for that matter?
I've missed nothing foreigner. The bill was/is strong. Trump tells your stupid ass it wasn't and then you repeat it like a parrot. So go find some seeds and start chewing. And the southern border is not something I'm concerned with. Your southern border is wide open, so shut up about ours.

I've missed nothing foreigner. The bill was/is strong. Trump tells your stupid ass it wasn't and then you repeat it like a parrot. So go find some seeds and start chewing. And the southern border is not something I'm concerned with. Your southern border is wide open, so shut up about ours.
The depths of your ignorance...

Harris just isn't that bright.

Her best hope is to get a list of the questions ahead of time, so she can memorize a focus group approved response.

I honestly don't think she can memorize stuff or she wouldn't be hiding from the press. She's been in politics for something like 20 years and she's fully scripted.

Forum List

Back