Convention impact Dem v Maga

Which is why Trump will win because his message is based on his former Presidency where the economy was good, fuel prices were low and there were no new wars.
Well except for when hundreds of thousand were dying, unemployment was 14%, the GDP tanked, the shelves were bare, and he was wandering around saying people should inject themselves with bleach. Also an attempted coup with MAGA crazies storming the Capitol and trying to kill his own VP. You forgot that part.

Now he is wandering around saying if you go outside for bread you'll get murdered and raped crossing the street. I was murdered three yesterday trying to make a sandwich.

Well except for when hundreds of thousand were dying, unemployment was 14%, the GDP tanked, the shelves were bare, and he was wandering around saying people should inject themselves with bleach. Also an attempted coup. Your forgot that part.

Now he is wandering around saying if you go outside for bread you'll get murdered and raped crossing the street. I was murdered three yesterday trying to make a sandwich.
Wow, you must be paid well by the DEMONnc to sell your soul lying like that!

Well except for when hundreds of thousand were dying, unemployment was 14%, the GDP tanked, the shelves were bare, and he was wandering around saying people should inject themselves with bleach. Also an attempted coup with MAGA crazies storming the Capitol and trying to kill his own VP. You forgot that part.

What a propaganda machine you are. Does the DNC pay you for that brain rot?

Last edited:
literally prove any of those points wrong.
1. Trump responded to covid according to what Faucci was saying
FACT CHECK BY NEWSWEEK

Trump did speculatively raise the question of medical experts researching disinfectants as a possible COVID treatment, which Psaki was alluding to. And though he initially touted an "injection inside or a cleaning," he clarified in the same press conference that any treatment he was speculating on would not be through injections.

Despite Trump's dubious, conjectural and inarticulate comments, he did not directly suggest that people inject themselves with disinfectant.
No coup was attempted that is inaccurate rhetoric used by the left.
Now what we witnessed recently by the DNC absolutely disenfranchising it;s voters by installing Kamala that was a coup!

As the party raged in Chicago Kamala was having a rally in Wisconsin bigger than any of Trump's

View attachment 999419

Hillary fucked up by not campaigning in the swing states. Kamala, with Obama and Walz's help, will not make that mistake. And Trump only barely beat Hillary. And that was before Roe V Wade was overturned. He's so fucked. Did you hear Trump yesterday? He sounds defeated.
IOW, Kamala (what have I been doing the last 4 years) Harris counter programmed her own convention. Boy, talk about making it all about her.

1. Trump responded to covid according to what Faucci was saying
FACT CHECK BY NEWSWEEK

Trump did speculatively raise the question of medical experts researching disinfectants as a possible COVID treatment, which Psaki was alluding to. And though he initially touted an "injection inside or a cleaning," he clarified in the same press conference that any treatment he was speculating on would not be through injections.

Despite Trump's dubious, conjectural and inarticulate comments, he did not directly suggest that people inject themselves with disinfectant.
No coup was attempted that is inaccurate rhetoric used by the left.
Now what we witnessed recently by the DNC absolutely disenfranchising it;s voters by installing Kamala that was a coup!
So thats not a rebuttal. Next.

What a wipout.

Harris unveils 3 cyrrent and former Presidents. Trump has none
I think there is only one gop pres still alive and he cant stabd trump, He will likely appear in Chicaho tonifght.

Why is trump so reviled by people who know him ?

Who can say.

Oprah showed up last night. I dont think there is a bigger star for tonight.

Trump had some washed up country star.

The vibe is certainly about saving democracy and not about saving trump.

Trump had Hulk Hogan!

confucius progressively worse.jpg

Forum List

Back