Michigan Secretary Of State Tries To Rush Potentially ‘Illegal’ Rules To Rig The November Election.

Sadly your post reflects the true way Democrats view bipartisanship. Whether we agree with them or not on election fraud (I don't), their concern should be our concern. We're all in this together.
It is a concern. The paid liars who poured these lies into their brains should apologize immediately.

The only intelligent MAGA's are willing to give that up when they see dollar bills as the reward. The right exist to transfer the total wealth of this country into the hands of the golden few. So they sell out their honor and soul for $. The rest of MAGA certify their ignorance by supporting shitpants. Who exist for no one and nothing other then his billfold. Now that makes them stupid to the highest degree in a capitalistic country. Best description LOOSERS!!!!!!!

Sadly your post reflects the true way Democrats view bipartisanship. Whether we agree with them or not on election fraud (I don't), their concern should be our concern. We're all in this together.
No we are not, They sold out my country , they aren't the other side of the isle, or a group with just a different opinion, or the noble oppositions , they literally are this country's biggest threat and enemy. I hate all enemy's of my country ,You are in LA LA land. There has been no time in history that our democracy was threatened more then now.

Democrats have no scruples whatsoever. They will do whatever is necessary to win in November, by fair means or foul. And then they say the repubs are a threat to democracy.
Biden's job was to keep the election close enough that Democratic operators could push the results past the finish line. When it became obvious that Biden couldn't hold up his end then they came after him with all barrels firing and forced out a sitting president in a coup after Biden had won almost every delegate. Then they installed someone else with no votes who they are hoping will keep the election close enough that those Democratic operators can push the results past the finish line.

Forum List

Back