Why did Tim Walz physically abuse his handicapped son on TV last night?

Just watch the expression on that poor kids face! He was smiling, and doing nothing wrong, then he was angrily yanked by his father...in front of the world. That is when his facial expression turned from happy too ashamed. Walz let the mask slip for just one second, but his true nature is on full display. It only takes a split second for truth to be seen.
Wow, you must be a very renowned psychiatrist to make such a complete study of a person using that 1 second video of Walz pulling his son so that the entire family could bow to the convention.

Please tell me more about Walz. Did he really join the military for 24 years and serve his country faithfully, or is there something hidden there that we should know about?

I expect the phony Kamala/Walz campaign to come out in the next couple days with some staged cuddle-fest between Tim and Gus to counter the PR of Tim’s candid treatment of Gus on stage at the DNC.

I will warn you Luckyone just one time. You cannot ridicule my posts effectively, because I speak the truth and am capable of staying on track. That one "yank" is all it takes for any father to know instantly that Walz is a crappy dad. He could have pulled him closer, gently with a smile, but he jerked his sons arm, angrily humiliating him in "public". The video is as plain as the look on his son's face.

Wow, you must be a very renowned psychiatrist to make such a complete study of a person using that 1 second video of Walz pulling his son so that the entire family could bow to the convention.

Please tell me more about Walz. Did he really join the military for 24 years and serve his country faithfully, or is there something hidden there that we should know about?

Well, there's the whole issue with Walz drinking horse semen...

Well, there's the whole issue with Walz drinking horse semen...
Oh, Wow, I did not know that!!! Did he actually suck the the penises of the horses?

Why have Minnesotan's allowed this man to be governor or the state for 5 years. Do Minnesotans love horse semen that much?

Walz is trying to run on being "Coach Walz" and "America's Dad"....that is his one job, and he blew that job all to hell, when he lost his composure and abused his special needs son in front the world. He had one job........

The video of a person yanking the leash of a dog is perfect. I restrained myself from making that comparison, but it just fits so perfectly. That poor kid, trotted out, humiliated and punished for doing nothing wrong.......Good job "coach"?????

I will warn you Luckyone just one time. You cannot ridicule my posts effectively, because I speak the truth and am capable of staying on track. That one "yank" is all it takes for any father to know instantly that Walz is a crappy dad. He could have pulled him closer, gently with a smile, but he jerked his sons arm, angrily humiliating him in "public". The video is as plain as the look on his son's face.

As I just typed: they all say the same thing. Pathetic

Forum List

Back