RFK Jr is currently delivering a very accurate bludgeoning of the Democrat Party right now.

RFK Jr. seems to believe differently.

He an insider in the midst of battle vs Dems and GOP, yet, he dropped out to endorse Trump. What does he know that we don't?

What do all the Repubs that endorsed Harris know?

What do all the people that worked for Trump during his term in office that have endorsed Harris know?

But you dismiss them with the wave of your hand and trust the CT kook.

So, how is that rail strike in your country going?

This speech brilliant and devastating for the Democrat Regime. WOW
Why did his voters left supporting him after near half went to Kamala after she came in the scene, not support Trump in the first place? What made them support RFKjr instead of Trump?

Did they not like Trump? Or did they feel he was too old?

I'm wondering why his supporters would go to voting for Trump now? Has Trump changed or grown younger?

What do all the Repubs that endorsed Harris know?

What do all the people that worked for Trump during his term in office that have endorsed Harris know?

But you dismiss them with the wave of your hand and trust the CT kook.

So, how is that rail strike in your country going?

All of the people who endorsed Harris are either Bush loyalists or Establishment politicians.

If this is the voting base she is reaching out to, go ahead. Is it better for Americans and the world is the question.

All of the people who endorsed Harris are either Bush loyalists or Establishment politicians.

If this is the voting base she is reaching out to, go ahead. Is it better for Americans and the world is the question.

and then like clockwork you prove me correct!

Thanks, you are far too easy

So, how is that rail strike in the country you claim you live in going?

Why did his voters left supporting him after near half went to Kamala after she came in the scene, not support Trump in the first place? What made them support RFKjr instead of Trump?

Did they not like Trump? Or did they feel he was too old?

I'm wondering why his supporters would go to voting for Trump now? Has Trump changed or grown younger?
Well they will either vote for Trump or stay home.....Either of which is a win for Trump.

Dem arrogance will do them in.

Game over
5–7% going to Trump now
Plus cheating reigned in this time also

Yep.

And don't look now, but Kemp is friendly with Trump again in GA, and AZ just banned illegals from voting. (Sad that in 21st century America this has to even be a thing, but we'll take it.)

Kamala's map is shrinking even as the circular joy squad continues to down the sweet sap of illusory victory.

Yep.

And don't look now, but Kemp is friendly with Trump again in GA, and AZ just banned illegals from voting. (Sad that in 21st century America this has to even be a thing, but we'll take it.)

Kamala's map is shrinking even as the circular joy squad continues to down the sweet sap of illusory victory.
Hilarious rody

He was polling at less than 2% and your read on GA and AZ is wrong as illegals can't vote. But you're the idiot.

dimocrap scum live in negativity. If we wanted to go full-neg, we could find hundreds of people that worked for Kumhola that would be happy to bad-mouth her.

Remember all her VP staff quitting on her routinely, walking out, because she'd show up back at her Office drunk on her ass from a 6-cocktail lunch?

I think she was drunk last night, too. Hard to tell with her, though.

dimocrap scum can only run against something, never for it. They are not builders, they are destroyers.

1. dimocrap scum tell us in here DAILY how wonderful Biden's economy is.

2. Kumhola sez she's gonna get to work immediately, First Day she said, fixing the economy

Only dimocrap scum are stupid enough to swallow that shit. And ask for more.

As an aside I'd also like to point out that Alex Jones was the first to break this story on InfoWars on Tuesday.

Another penny in the jar. ;)

dimocrap scum live in negativity. If we wanted to go full-neg, we could find hundreds of people that worked for Kumhola that would be happy to bad-mouth her.

Remember all her VP staff quitting on her routinely, walking out, because she'd show up back at her Office drunk on her ass from a 6-cocktail lunch?

I think she was drunk last night, too. Hard to tell with her, though.

dimocrap scum can only run against something, never for it. They are not builders, they are destroyers.

1. dimocrap scum tell us in here DAILY how wonderful Biden's economy is.

2. Kumhola sez she's gonna get to work immediately, First Day she said, fixing the economy

Only dimocrap scum are stupid enough to swallow that shit. And ask for more.
Hilarious from the hell on earth crowd.

Say what the hell happened to that infrastructure bill that Fat Elvis promised for 4-years? What happened to the super charged GDP from his tax cuts for the rich law?

And don't forget that drug dispensatory in Fat Elvis' WH that handed out Adderall to all.

1. Yes, the Fed just announced a rate cut today because of economy.

2, Yes, as President under her policies.

Yes, I like common sense, truth and hope over lies, despair and grifting.

RFK is nuts. I don't blame Trump for wanting to get the hell away from him. He might catch something from RFK's brain worm.

Trump's a serious germaphobe.
You screwed with him. He was not far left enough for you. And you took your orders from the elite masters. So, he was jettisoned. Not needed anymore.

Americans have got to get it through their heads, the Repub party of today, is NOT for the working class.
They are now firmly all about big business, with the goal of flooding this country with people who will will work for next to nothing to ensure profits keep going up

That was idiotic. Last I checked, Republicans are the only ones trying to close the border and get those illegals the fuck out of here.

That was idiotic. Last I checked, Republicans are the only ones trying to close the border and get those illegals the fuck out of here.
Okay, so what was the Lankford-Sinnema bipartisan bill in the senate then on immigration?

Forum List

Back