RFK Jr is currently delivering a very accurate bludgeoning of the Democrat Party right now.

To be honest, I wish Trump would talk about these things. Hopefully Trump will put him in a high position in the Administration to effect Big Food and Big Pharma corruption.

This speech brilliant and devastating for the Democrat Regime. WOW
Did he mention his pet conspiracy theory that the mainstream media is run by the CIA?

Did he mention is pet conspiracy theory his uncle was killed by the CIA?

FKH's arrogance towards RFK jr. just gave Trump a 2-3% bump in the swing states.

anna-kendrick-pitch-perfect.gif

I'm watching Trump now and so far has spent less than a minute on the RFK endorsement. Tells you how much weight Trump gives the endorsement. What a slap in the face to RFK.

I'm watching Trump now and so far has spent less than a minute on the RFK endorsement. Tells you how much weight Trump gives the endorsement. What a slap in the face to RFK.
RFK is nuts. I don't blame Trump for wanting to get the hell away from him. He might catch something from RFK's brain worm.

Trump's a serious germaphobe.

Why don’t you listen, and try to refute anything he says?

Because you can’t.

I knew when I first saw this thread that some idiot leftist would be the first to post something like "Well nobody was going to vote for him anyway." Procrustes Stretched's stupid comment pretty much filled my expectations.

This is going to give Trump a huge bump in the polls the next couple of weeks, and at the polling places in November. Even though RFK Jr. was running as a Democrat, his ideas attracted a lot of discouraged Republicans and Democrats, as well as many libertarians and independents.

He understands what is at stake. The future oligarchy doesn't care.

It's just shocking how far the quality of candidates and policies have fallen in 30 years. As much as Bill Clinton was incompetent and overly optimistic in some theatres, his policies were more in line with what guided the U.S to success.
Despite being a perverted little curmudgeon, Bill Clinton was in fact extremely intelligent.

Americans have got to get it through their heads, the Repub party of today, is NOT for the working class.
They are now firmly all about big business, with the goal of flooding this country with people who will will work for next to nothing to ensure profits keep going up

Americans have got to get it through their heads, the Repub party of today, is NOT for the working class.
They are now firmly all about big business, with the goal of flooding this country with people who will will work for next to nothing to ensure profits keep going up

RFK Jr. seems to believe differently.

He an insider in the midst of battle vs Dems and GOP, yet, he dropped out to endorse Trump. What does he know that we don't?

On Associated Press youtube channel alone, within 2 minutes of posting, his announcement had 184,000 views. Wow.

By the way, I don't think people realize how loyal his supporters are and the youth vote he attracts. I see comments on NBC, the left wing network, and the posters are angry at the NBC reporters for knocking RFK. The top 5-6 comments are all positive on RFK. Dem voters, especially the young who are idealists and want the best candidates possible, WANT an open process that was denied them.

This could be bigger than people believe especially if it has an additional effect of having Harris voters wonder "why are these Dem voters shifting to Trump"? It could lead them to take a second look at Trump themselves.

How come all the "heavy hitter" politicians/guests that spoke at the DNC are multi-millionaires?

Looked to me like the "swells" held sway there.

A regular dem Gilded Age.

Forum List

Back