What happened to the Democratic Party?

It’s rather amazing how far the Democrat Party has fallen.

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

Once the anti-war party, is now the neocon War Party.

Once the party of “My Body My Choice”, is now the party of forced experimental vaccines.

Once the party of free speech, now is the party for censorship of dissenters.

Just think it was only a few years ago the Dems had a rising star in Tulsi Gabbard they were all excited about. But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.

Imagine if they had a fair and open primary, Tulsi and RFK Jr would had won the Presidency bigly.

Instead, they have doubled down on neocon warmongers, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke ideology, and open borders. In doing so they lost the few Dems who had any integrity and values.

Personally, I’m glad the Dems went this route. Now Donald Trump has the endorsement of both Tulsi and RFK Jr, and the many democrats like them.

Grievance and butthurt is all the right has left.
Losers gonna lose.

Well they are the ones (all billion and millionaires) who hijacked 14.4 million votes.....Hell I don't think the gilded age swells would have stooped to that.....They would have just bought-off who they needed to.
Anyone who believes in the Big Steal has brain worms boring away.

It’s rather amazing how far the Democrat Party has fallen.

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

Once the anti-war party, is now the neocon War Party.

Once the party of “My Body My Choice”, is now the party of forced experimental vaccines.

Once the party of free speech, now is the party for censorship of dissenters.

Just think it was only a few years ago the Dems had a rising star in Tulsi Gabbard they were all excited about. But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.

Imagine if they had a fair and open primary, Tulsi and RFK Jr would had won the Presidency bigly.

Instead, they have doubled down on neocon warmongers, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke ideology, and open borders. In doing so they lost the few Dems who had any integrity and values.

Personally, I’m glad the Dems went this route. Now Donald Trump has the endorsement of both Tulsi and RFK Jr, and the many democrats like them.

Nothing happened....They've been lying to everyone all along.

WWI...WWII...Korea....Vietnam...Partnered with the Bushbot neocons in Iraq 1 & 2, and Afghanistan.

Your party is the sleaziest, bloodthirstiest, most violent mob of fucking ghouls in human history.
Posting that Democrats started WWI and WWII has to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever read anywhere.

WWI...WWII...Korea....Vietnam...Partnered with the Bushbot neocons in Iraq 1 & 2, and Afghanistan.

Your party is the sleaziest, bloodthirstiest, most violent mob of fucking ghouls in human history.
WWI started by Russia, WWII started by Germany, Vietnam started by France, IraqI by Saddam, the Forever War by Osama.

Forum List

Back