What happened to the Democratic Party?

It’s rather amazing how far the Democrat Party has fallen.

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

I think you may be projecting a bit. There's a reason why every of your GOP nominees for president in the last generation save McCain was a trust fund kid whose parents were already multi-multi-multi millionaires before they were born.

Harris was born to immigrant students. Obama had a single mom. Clinton too, and raised poor. Biden grew up in the suburbs of Pennsylvania.

Democrats effortlessly attract service unions, working class folks, women, people of color, white folks, black folks, gay folks, straight folks.

While the GOP might as well be called the White Wing Party, lead by generational wealth. Including trustfund Trump who inherited hundreds of millions of dollars from daddy.

giphy.gif

It’s rather amazing how far the Democrat Party has fallen.

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

Once the anti-war party, is now the neocon War Party.

Once the party of “My Body My Choice”, is now the party of forced experimental vaccines.

Once the party of free speech, now is the party for censorship of dissenters.

Just think it was only a few years ago the Dems had a rising star in Tulsi Gabbard they were all excited about. But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.

Imagine if they had a fair and open primary, Tulsi and RFK Jr would had won the Presidency bigly.

Instead, they have doubled down on neocon warmongers, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke ideology, and open borders. In doing so they lost the few Dems who had any integrity and values.

Personally, I’m glad the Dems went this route. Now Donald Trump has the endorsement of both Tulsi and RFK Jr, and the many democrats like them.

Hilarious

When RW fuckups make claims about things they don't understand or care too.

Let's review your guy shall we?

He stood at a podium and sided with Putin against 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies that agreed Russia did in fact interfere the 2016 Election.

He privately with Putin on several occasions without an American Translator. Security dictates such a person attend.

He shared Classified Human Intelligence with both the Russian Ambassador and the Russian Foreign Minister. We because that while there were no U.S. photographers, there were Russian photographers who documented the meeting.

He refused to go to U.S. Military Cemetery in France, calling the U.S. Military buried there, "Suckers and Losers".

He did not want Disabled Veterans to march in a parade he would be attending because, "It is a bad look for me."

He is a serial womanizer. He cheated on each of his ex-wives.

He is accused of raping a 12-Year Old Girl and a 13-Year Old Girl.

He walked the dressing rooms of a beauty pageant he sponsored where girls as 14-15 were undressed or naked.

He attended parties held by Jeffery Epstein where underage girls were available for sex.

He was fucking Stormy Daniels while Melania was pregnant with Baron.

He fucked Karen McDougal.

He paid both Daniels and McDougal hush money to prevent them from publishing their stories about his affairs with them.

He covered up the hush money payments, and was later convicted on 34-Felony Counts of Fraud. He banned from doing business in New York as a resort of that trial

He facing a criminal trial in Georgia on RICO Charges.

Your guy is a Psychopath.

He is malignant narcissist.

He is a pathological liar.

Your guy is fucking nuts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back