Trump's Low Energy Campaign

He lost to Joe and he wanted a rematch. Now he's not all that into it.
That, and he's terrified of black women.

Women in general, but particularly black women. His go-to for women is "nasty".

The race is going to be very tight.

And no one will ever exceed Reagan's landslide in 1984.

As for nuclear war, Trump would bring us much closer to nuclear war because of his limp-wristed, isolationist, commie-loving appeasement toward Putin.

Reagan's motto was Peace Through Strength, and that brought down the USSR.
Thanks for your contrary opinions on the points I raised. I have no motivation to debate the questions.

Thanks for your contrary opinions on the points I raised. I have no motivation to debate the questions.
Charles Lindbergh led an isolationist movement in the 30s.

Right up to December 7, 1941.

You know what the motto of his movement was?

"America First".

I kid you not.

Isolationism is a fool's gambit.

The Trump campaign doesn’t seem to be low energy. It may have been throttled down a little bit since the assassination attempt.

But “low energy?” That’s just bullshit.

Charles Lindbergh led an isolationist movement in the 30s.

Right up to December 7, 1941.

You know what the motto of his movement was?

"America First".

I kid you not.

Isolationism is a fool's gambit.

It was the American ideology until after WWII, and was easier to apply before ICBM's and transcontinental bombers.

lindbergh-america-first.jpg

lindbergh-america-first-2.jpg

It was the American ideology until after WWII, and was easier to apply before ICBM's and transcontinental bombers.
It's being suggested that Russia is the strongest and most capable military force in the world.

As if that even matters anymore now that N.K. has nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them.

Yet still, the contest, if decided with conventional weapons, Russia is favoured over America.

Speaking of cowards, every bully is a coward.

Trump is a coward. That's why he appeases Putin, who is the bigger bully.

Putin would buckle if we showed real strength because he is a coward like all bullies, too.

Putin is counting on America to be chickenshits. He is outwaiting us, at great expense to his country.

Reagan understood that if we showed strength, but the Russian bear all the limp-wristed appeasment faggot were afraid of, the USSR would buckle.

I well remember when Reagan put MX missiles in Europe, all the commie symp pussies were screaming he was going to start WWIII.

And there were a lot of useful idiots in Hollywood propagandizing that message.

Instead, the USSR caved.

The last thing we need in the White House is a Putin-loving useful idiot appeasement monkey.

You know how you can tell Trump is a giant coward? Because he never fired anyone to their face. He always had others do it. And this is the guy who bragged about his game show tagline, "You're fired!"

He turned out to be a total chickenshit.

Speaking of cowards, every bully is a coward.

Trump is a coward. That's why he appeases Putin, who is the bigger bully.

Putin would buckle if we showed real strength because he is a coward like all bullies, too.

Putin is counting on America to be chickenshits. He is outwaiting us, at great expense to his country.

Reagan understood that if we showed strength, but the Russian bear all the limp-wristed appeasment faggot were afraid of, the USSR would buckle.

I well remember when Reagan put MX missiles in Europe, all the commie symp pussies were screaming he was going to start WWIII.

And there were a lot of useful idiots in Hollywood propagandizing that message.

Instead, the USSR caved.

The last thing we need in the White House is a Putin-loving useful idiot appeasement monkey.

You know how you can tell Trump is a giant coward? Because he never fired anyone to their face. He always had others do it. And this is the guy who bragged about his game show tagline, "You're fired!"

He turned out to be a total chickenshit.

Your rambling screed has nothing to do with my response to you on the history of Isolationism.

It's being suggested that Russia is the strongest and most capable military force in the world.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's horseshit. They aren't even close.

Look at how badly they got their asses kicked by tiny Ukraine.

Remember the infamous "missile gap"? That turned out to be a hoax, too.

Russia is taking old Soviet-era tanks out of mothballs.

That's how third world their military is.

And a lot of their armaments are turning out to be duds. Generals took bribes from military contractors in exchange for letting the suppliers provide dummy arms.

Russian troops are unwrapping plastic explosive and finding they are blocks of wood.

Yet still, the contest, if decided with conventional weapons, Russia is favoured over America.
I have no idea how you were gaslighted to such an extent.

Last edited:

Russia defence scandal deepens with arrest of new bribery suspect

The head of personnel at Russia's Defence Ministry has been arrested on suspicion of bribery after more than $1 million in cash and valuables were discovered at his properties, investigators said on Tuesday.

The arrest of Yuri Kuznetsov signals a widening of the biggest government corruption scandal in years, two days after President Vladimir Putin unexpectedly removed Sergei Shoigu from the post of defence minister.

Russia arrests another general on bribery charges

Authorities arrest Lieutenant-General Vadim Shamarin, latest in a string of bribery arrests of high-ranking officials.

Russia arrests deputy defence minister suspected of corruption

Timur Ivanov, who was in charge of military construction and repair contracts, is suspected of taking bribes ‘on a particularly large scale’.

Russia’s Putin to remove Sergei Shoigu as defence minister

Russia/Putin is rooting out the corruption.

America is dealing with the corruption issues in the way that you and others have mentioned so many times in the past on this board.

After Two Years Russia Resorts to Throwing Ancient Tanks into Battle - It May Not Be Enough

At the end of two years of conventional war, the fact that the Ukrainian army is able to shoot the Kremlin’s museum pieces to bits is not exactly the worst news, for what was once the biggest and most intimidating fleet of armored combat vehicles on Earth.

Russia de-mothballs tanks from the 1950s and sends them to war

The earliest T-54 series tanks were adopted by the Soviet Army back in the mid-to-late 1940s, and the T-55 series entered service in 1958.

"Even an outdated tank is more useful than no tank at all, but we consider the lack of rangefinders and ballistic computers (not to mention fire control systems) to be the key disadvantages of these series, as well as primitive sights and (in T-54s) an inferior gun stabilisation system," – CIT reports.

Last edited:
Russia/Putin is rooting out the corruption.
Putin is the most corrupt of all. Every oligarch is required to give Putin a cut in return for him making them oligarchs. Like the mob.

This has made Putin probably the richest man in history.

And any "rooting out" is far too late for all the Russian soldiers who have been slaughtered.

The race is going to be very tight.

And no one will ever exceed Reagan's landslide in 1984.

As for nuclear war, Trump would bring us much closer to nuclear war because of his limp-wristed, isolationist, commie-loving appeasement toward Putin.

Reagan's motto was Peace Through Strength, and that brought down the USSR.

I'll bet you can't wait to vote for the most pro-abort administration in history!

Forum List

Back