Zone1 Why Can God Forgive Me For Being Angry With Him When I Can't?

Thank you but I'm still only getting it as the ideal of all animals, including humans, living peacefully together. That is intuitively impossible and isn't an ideal to be sought in my opinion. Maybe for vegans? Is it any different from an Anteater finding an ant's nest for dinner?

A sticky situation? I'm not trying to make light of the question but isn't the lamb (gazelle) intended by your god to be the lion's lunch?

I think the message needs to be conveyed in some other way instead of the lion and the lamb.
I read (and take) it all as metaphoric.

I read (and take) it all as metaphoric.
Of course and I do too. But metaphors have meanings and are purposeful.
And so from my atheist perspective the lion and the lamb are no different from the leach that's applied to the wound. Or somebody else offered mosquitos that bite.

Will the leach, the mosquito, people who kill them, the lamb, the infection, and the leach cut it out?

I separate the lion and the lamb from the others, until there's a requirement to face the facts as understood by an atheist.

Make any sense to you? I think the lion and the lamb metaphor made a lot more sense before Darwin.

Of course and I do too. But metaphors have meanings and are purposeful.
And so from my atheist perspective the lion and the lamb are no different from the leach that's applied to the wound. Or somebody else offered mosquitos that bite.

Will the leach, the mosquito, people who kill them, the lamb, the infection, and the leach cut it out?

I separate the lion and the lamb from the others, until there's a requirement to face the facts as understood by an atheist.

Make any sense to you? I think the lion and the lamb metaphor made a lot more sense before Darwin.
I've already explained this to you. Enough of the dumb atheist responses. It makes you look unintelligent and a very small person.

Forum List

Back