What makes up grocery costs being up over 25% in less than 4 years... under Democrats

So this was "bullshit"???? He didn't mean it?

I don't know what was on his mind when he said something to some little boy and IT DOESN'T MATTER because we have ACTUAL PRESIDENCY WITH ACTUAL POLICY WITH ACTUAL DATA to judge Biden by.

If you weren't so dumb and wrapped up in your tribalist politics you'd understand that simple reality instead of grasping at silly straws to sustain counter-factual thesis.

Last edited:
I agree with you, I've never heard one progressive say that had "all the Answers"... you are right.

What I have heard were two statements by a progressive leader:

I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

The EFFECT:
Americans due to progressives are paying 44% more for gas of at least 155,520,000 of Americans with driver's license
that commute via their car to work every day. Thanks to progressives!
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/number-of-drivers-in-us.html#:~:text=U.S. licensed drivers and annual,older have a driver's license.

The Effect:

View attachment 999067
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The result:
View attachment 999073

I compliment your ability to toss the BULLSHIT!

1. Gas prices are determined by the world market.
2. Gas prices dropped dramatically during the pandemic. When the pandemic (shutdown) ended the prices naturally went up. Government policy had nothing to do with it. - it was all market forces.
3. Under the Pandemic's emergency powers Trump was able to lock down the border in ways that became illegal after the pandemic officially ended.
4. Your stats show 'Apprehensions by Border Patrol Officers' not the total number of illegal crossings. If anything, it shows that the Border patrols became more efficient under Biden.
5. If Trump and the other MAGA idiots cared about illegal border crossings they would have supported the bi-partisan border security bill. If the bill failed to work, then they would have a case against it.
6. Trump and the MAGA Idiots couldn't care less about illegal crossings - it's just a political football that they want to keep alive for as long as possible.

The problem emanated from and still exists because of these two policies enacted the minute this fraudulent administration took over the executive branch. Very simple and drastic cause and effect but still too difficult for retarded democrat sheep to understand…
Deliver immediate relief to working families bearing the brunt of this crisis bysending $1,400 per-person checks to households across America, providing direct housing and nutrition assistance, expanding access to safe and reliable childcare and affordable healthcare, increasing the minimum wage, extending unemployment insurance, and giving families with kids and childless workers an emergency boost this year.”

And…

Personal anecdotal and glad you had no effect.
Now for the rest of the kids?
"worse learning outcomes that are causing intergenerational inequalities, but also induced multiple physical and mental health issues and even crises among students at all levels"
Students of lower socio-economic classes are dealing with the worst consequences as they are not able to afford the means of online schooling, especially in low- and middle-income countries like Bangladesh.

The 2022 PISA results reveal that the COVID-19 pandemic had substantial effects on education systems around the globe. As shown in Figure 1, the OECD as a whole saw test scores decline in math and reading by 15 and 10 percent of a standard deviation between 2018 and 2022 in math and reading, respectively.

Need I go on or are you going to admit you and your son are a one-off? Anecdotal. NOT what has happened to the majority of students!

Who the F*K was talking about Bangladesh?

We were discussing the effects of the lockdown by 'Democratic' governors here in the U.S.

Try to keep up, dumbo!

BTW - My son attended an inner city magnet school. No issues at all with the quality of his High School education.

I compliment your ability to toss the BULLSHIT!

1. Gas prices are determined by the world market.
2. Gas prices dropped dramatically during the pandemic. When the pandemic (shutdown) ended the prices naturally went up. Government policy had nothing to do with it. - it was all market forces.
3. Under the Pandemic's emergency powers Trump was able to lock down the border in ways that became illegal after the pandemic officially ended.
4. Your stats show 'Apprehensions by Border Patrol Officers' not the total number of illegal crossings. If anything, it shows that the Border patrols became more efficient under Biden.
5. If Trump and the other MAGA idiots cared about illegal border crossings they would have supported the bi-partisan border security bill. If the bill failed to work, then they would have a case against it.
6. Trump and the MAGA Idiots couldn't care less about illegal crossings - it's just a political football that they want to keep alive for as long as possible.
You know ONE major difference between your comments and mine... I offer proof!

YOU?
Who the f...k are you to think your comments are true? NOT one link!

For example: you wrote "it (gas prices) was all market forces."
NOW for FACT which YOU obviously are truly a dummy in following:
Biden's "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

WAS a direct cause for the following as the Proof shows!
Proof...
The average American directly saw 44% cost in their daily driving and at least 44% indirectly for the goods and
services delivered by trucks for ALL Americans. 44% increase primarily due to Biden's "guarantee"!

As a result of Biden's stupid guarantee.. the CEO of Chevron, Mike Wirth's response:
"You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

So if the oil companies have trouble getting financing to do exploration, refining, etc., WHAT can they do but raise their prices NOW to get the investments, to build the refineries.

President Biden is restricting America’s ability to produce its own oil and is instead relying on foreign countries, some of which have governments run by totalitarian regimes, to produce more oil to lower gas prices. Biden’s decision to cut off avenues for more domestic supply of oil by canceling the Keystone XL pipeline and limiting exploration on federal lands and waters gives the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) significant leverage over American energy consumption.

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) hit the nail on the head by stating that,
“begging the Saudis to increase production while the White House ties one hand behind the backs of American energy companies is pathetic and embarrassing.”

Forum List

Back