More Pandering - Harris Wants To Forgive Medical Debt

Unfuckingbelievable:

By coming out with a medical debt forgiveness plan, Harris may be looking to differentiate herself from President Joe Biden and his student debt efforts, said Braxton Brewington, press secretary for the Debt Collective, an organization that advocates for debt cancellation.

Biden has forgiven more student debt than any other president.

“She has the freedom to move into another space,” Brewington said, adding that Harris would likely continue Biden’s work on student debt, as well.

“I’m sure she’ll do both,” he said.

I am sure she'll go to hell (California) after the election.

Yes sireeee.

I will going to the doctor and running up all kinds of bills in anticipation of Hindenburg Harris paying them off.
And how will you run up so much debt you go bankrupt? Are you going to hit your head with a hammer to get a brain injury?

Oh, wait. You've already done that.

Who is going to pay for all these bribes?

Maybe I should not put my medical expenses on my credit card anymore, or even pay them at all. All will be forgiven!
I pray you never get a catastrophic injury. If you did, then you would not be so fucking cold hearted.

I will give you three guesses.

And Barack Obama probably isn't one of them.

He's got 70 million now....maybe he could pay off a few peoples bills since he's made us pay off others.
that was different.jpg

Who pays for the insurance? What happens if you get lung cancer?
Not sure in what world you think you are entitled to an answer over questions you are asking because you are butthurt and that is not covered by your bronze plan.

If you don't know how insurance works, I suggest you do some reading.

Thanks to Trump lying about having a replacement for Obamacare, the ACA is now immortal.

It is fascinating none of his tards have ever held him accountable for that massive hoax.

Thanks to Trump, it is now inevitable that universal health care will be the law of the land.

Maybe that was Trump's real plan all along. See below.

Were Trump to recommend UHC, exactly six milliseconds later all the tards would be on board, claiming they were always for UHC. Right out of Orwell.

"As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

If the urology group can't collect on my prostate-fix, they'll pass the cost onto future patients. The same for insurance companies. I get cancer, run up bills in the thousands that I can't pay even with insurance. So, bankruptcy is my option. And you pay my bills by being charged more for expensive insurance.

I understand what posters say about how just letting people go without any consequence will just lead to more defaults on bills. But neither bankruptcy nor getting free shit really seem to address the issue. But I don't see any real option other than bankruptcy to curtail useage of services.

But g5000 is right, we're on the yellow brick road to medicare for all. And the gop chose not to offer an alternative to obamacare, before or after it was enacted.

I pray you never get a catastrophic injury. If you did, then you would not be so fucking cold hearted.
You have a crystal ball ?

You know how people will respond ?

Oh, that's right. You are a left-winger. You know EVERYTHING.

Forum List

Back