Harris skewered for 'day one' promise to 'bring down prices:' 'What have you been doing the last 4 years?'

LOL "I will focus on cutting needless bureaucracy and unnecessary regulatory red tape
First find the needless bureaucracies and unnecessary regulations.

Iā€™ll give you a great example. Bush deregulated the banks so they didnā€™t need to keep so much money in reserve for just in case. Said it was needless and unnecessary. Then the Great Recession happened and Obama had to bail out the banks and you blame Obama

Focus Bobo, focus. Not Bush, your vapid twit

Yesterday, in her script outlining her 'economic policy' she promised "I will focus on cutting needless bureaucracy and unnecessary regulatory red tape" and at the same time promising a whole new bureaucracy and regulatory red tape telling grocery stores how much they can charge for a gallon of milk. No wonder you true believers are dizzy.

ā€œCacklesā€ is so clueless. She has big plans for some ā€œ day oneā€ agenda to demonstrate sheā€™s going to out- Stalin, Stalin. The savior of totalitarianism is going to make every bad decision one would expect from a cackling clown.

Apparently she will launch a ā€œprice fixing Jihadā€. She might first want to identify those evil ā€˜fixersā€ before she implements her ā€œequityā€ agenda that will serve to buttress inflation and add to the national debt.

Vice President Kamala Harris promised to prioritize a price-fixing plan on "day one," but commentators asked why she hasn't brought down inflation already while in the executive branch.

"When I am President, it will be a day one priority to bring down prices," Harris declared in a Thursday night social media post. "Iā€™ll take on big corporations that engage in illegal price gouging and corporate landlords that unfairly raise rents on working families."
Just like at the border. They let in millions of illegals and then they decide to do something about it when it's making them look bad. Why didn't they do that four years ago?

Iā€™m noticing a lot of poor white males claim to have left the Democratic Party because of Obama. Not buying it. No way you voted for gore but Obama did something that drove you to the gop.

What did he do? Or was it his color? Because he seemed pretty moderate to me and the gop acted poorly on his watch. But you didnā€™t like him. Odd

Something doesnā€™t add up
/----/ You know nothing about me.
No way you voted for gore: Correct, I voted for GWB.
Obama did something that drove you to the GOP. Nope, Ronald Reagan brought me to the GOP.
Because he seemed pretty moderate. No moderate says the Constitution is fundamentally flawed. Quit your spinning, lying, and distorting.

Just like at the border. They let in millions of illegals and then they decide to do something about it when it's making them look bad. Why didn't they do that four years ago?
Yep. It could extend to the election with the dims fawning over Harris and the actions that make Dims their own worst enemy.. It could be a matter of sometimes people donā€™t get what they want, they get what they deserve.

Unfortunately, the sinking Titanic takes everyone down.

Forum List

Back