Harris To Voters: You Have To Elect Me To Find Out What I’m For

Sure it does. 'Implied' is an action taken by the actor in question (in this case, Harris), so it means a lot. She has IMPLIED. If it were just something others were inferring, that is an action taken by the external OBSERVER, so then that would mean nothing, because anyone can INFER anything from anyone else, correct or otherwise.

Modus Ponens. Jacky be schooled again.
She didn't say it. You implied she said it. When she didn't.
Just wishful thinking from the mindless follower of alt-right media.

I think your talking point dump is just about ready for today. :)

She didn't say it.
She implied it. How can you not see that?

You implied she said it.
Wrong again. I said SHE implied it. I implied nothing. Try to at least get this grade school problem right for a change.

When she didn't.
She implied it. It is implied through her actions and inactions. You really need to have a simple thing like IMPLICATIONS explained to you?

Just wishful thinking from the mindless follower of alt-right media.
Just your usual dismissive bloviating you do to everyone here on everything because you can never win any argument you ever make.

She implied it. How can you not see that?

Wrong again. I said SHE implied it. I implied nothing. Try to at least get this grade school problem right for a change.

She implied it. It is implied through her actions and inactions. You really need to have a simple thing like IMPLICATIONS explained to you?

Just your usual dismissive bloviating you do to everyone here on everything because you can never win any argument you ever make.
That's four times you said the word "implied".
This word was ASSOCIATED with her by the Breitbart author when he gave his OPINION.

You've been beaten here.
Stay down. :)

That's four times you said the word "implied".
Wow, Jack! You have added COUNTING to your CV of astonishing accomplishments! Do you go to the potty all on your own too?

This word was ASSOCIATED with her by the Breitbart author when he gave his OPINION.
That would be an INFERENCE then by Breitbart. The issue here is what Harris has projected to voters by her IMPLICATIONS. And you don't need to say anything to imply something.

You've been beaten here.
Jack, you may fantasize about beating me off, but you'll never beat me at anything. I'm way out of your league. I only play soft ball with you here hoping not to hurt you too badly or get moderated for telling you too much truth.

Forum List

Back