Is free speech under attack?

No no it didn’t.

Illegal boycotts are illegal

musk is moving X and SpaceX to Austin. It’s where the companies are headquartered

The original judge actually recused himself. What’s corrupt about that?

Is this like your lawsuits are an attack on free speech line?? Do you want to go down that rabbit hole if embarrassment again?
Austin isn’t in the North Texas court district either.

He is judge shopping because the judges in North Texas allow for attacks on free speech via lawsuits.

You are really poorly informed. Why don’t you read your own links for a chance?

Austin isn’t in the North Texas court district either.

He is judge shopping because the judges in North Texas allow for attacks on free speech via lawsuits.

You are really poorly informed. Why don’t you read your own links for a chance?
It’s in Texas. All the companies do business in Texas

It has jurisdiction to hear the case

Haha a dembot that didn’t know illegal boycotts weren’t protected speech is telling me I’m uninformed?? Hahaha

It’s in Texas. All the companies do business in Texas

It has jurisdiction to hear the case

Haha a dembot that didn’t know illegal boycotts weren’t protected speech is telling me I’m uninformed?? Hahaha
Nah. None of the parties are in North Texas. He’s judge shopping for corrupt conservative judges to help him suppress speech.

You still haven’t said what’s illegal about the boycott because you don’t know!

Nah. None of the parties are in North Texas. He’s judge shopping for corrupt conservative judges to help him suppress speech.

All of them do business in north Texas.

Illegal boycotts should be suppressed they violate the Sherman anti-trust law

All of them do business in north Texas.

Illegal boycotts should be suppressed they violate the Sherman anti-trust law
GARM has nothing to do with North Texas. It’s an improper venue but the corrupt judges in North Texas don’t care.

You still can’t say what’s illegal about the boycott!

Haha yeah none of these businesses do business in Dallas! Haha

Why do you lie you idiot?

GARM has nothing to do with North Texas. It’s an improper venue but the corrupt judges in North Texas don’t care.

You still can’t say what’s illegal about the boycott!
Well 1) they don’t have to, musk does. 2) they actually do, they helped organize an illegal boycott that impacted businesses in north Texas

It’s a proper venue. Venue in a civil case doesn’t have to be convenient for the defendant.

Once again you highlight your ignorance so openly

I’ve repeatedly showed you via links, th e lawsuit if you read it (like you claimed) states why they believe it is as well

Haha yeah none of these businesses do business in Dallas! Haha

Why do you lie you idiot?
You thought it was because they were in Austin!

What business does the World Federation of Advertisers do in Dallas?

Well 1) they don’t have to, musk does. 2) they actually do, they helped organize an illegal boycott that impacted businesses in north Texas

It’s a proper venue. Venue in a civil case doesn’t have to be convenient for the defendant.

Once again you highlight your ignorance so openly

I’ve repeatedly showed you via links, th e lawsuit if you read it (like you claimed) states why they believe it is as well
You won’t say what was illegal because you never read the lawsuit or the links! You have no idea what you’re talking about!

You thought it was because they were in Austin!

What business does the World Federation of Advertisers do in Dallas?
No, I never said that. I highlighted Musk was moving his HQ to Austin, Musk does business in Texas, all these companies do.

They represent companies that advertise and sell in Dallas…companies like CVS

No, I never said that. I highlighted Musk was moving his HQ to Austin, Musk does business in Texas, all these companies do.

They represent companies that advertise and sell in Dallas…companies like CVS
So they don’t do business in Texas.

He’s judge shopping. Just more proof that he’s out to attack free speech since he knows the lawsuit can’t survive otherwise.

So they don’t do business in Texas.

He’s judge shopping. Just more proof that he’s out to attack free speech since he knows the lawsuit can’t survive otherwise.
Haha what??? cVs doesn’t do business in Texas??

Anyway, even if they didn’t, musk does.

That’s a lie. I asked repeatedly and you never said. Because you don’t know!
They conspired to illegally without billions in ad money in violation of the Sherman anti trust act. They did that via an illegal boycott

Venue shopping just proves it’s an attack on free speech.
You calling it venue shopping doesn’t mean it is.

He filed suit where he does business. The case hasn’t been heard, had a court dismissed it and he went some place else you might have an argument

He didn’t, you don’t, yoj think lawsuits are an attack on free speech, you are weird

They conspired to illegally without billions in ad money in violation of the Sherman anti trust act. They did that via an illegal boycott
What’s illegal about it? You won’t say because you don’t know!

You calling it venue shopping doesn’t mean it is.

He filed suit where he does business. The case hasn’t been heard, had a court dismissed it and he went some place else you might have an argument

He didn’t, you don’t, yoj think lawsuits are an attack on free speech, you are weird
By your logic he could have filed the case anywhere in the entire country. He chose North Texas because he knows the judges there are okay with rich guys using lawsuits to suppress free speech.

Judges in the rest of the country don’t really put up with that and haven’t, as your link proved when the judge in California ruled Musk was attacking free speech.

Forum List

Back