Is free speech under attack?

I did. GARM organized a boycott of Twitter. Musk claims that was illegal.

Musk believes that companies are legally obligated to give him money. Crazy shit like they needs to be thrown out immediately but corrupt conservative judges bend the knee to billionaires.
He sued them for a conspirary.

Illegal boycotts: Group Boycotts

Educate yourself, before you start claiming lawsuits violate free speech

I've provided it. Misinformation is simply opinions one side doesn't like.
That’s your made up definition… aka misinformation.

In reality there is a definition. The word actually mean something different than what you’re saying

That’s your made up definition… aka misinformation.

In reality there is a definition. The word actually mean something different than what you’re saying

Like Dems stick to word definitions. You idiots use snowflake all the time, use Gender Affirming care to hide drugging and mutilating, and add the term "reasonable" to concepts like gun control all in an Orwellian attempt to hide the true meaning of your phrases.

Misinformation is and will always be a weasel term to say someone is lying without having to back up and prove they are lying.

Misinformation is and will always be a weasel term to say someone is lying without having to back up and prove they are lying.
You’re using generalizations which is a weak way to argue. If I make an accusation I back it up every time. You seem to be defending misinformation by pretending it doesn’t exist and I can only assume you are taking a defensive position because you know you and your ILK peddle in it

You’re using generalizations which is a weak way to argue. If I make an accusation I back it up every time. You seem to be defending misinformation by pretending it doesn’t exist and I can only assume you are taking a defensive position because you know you and your ILK peddle in it

Like women having penises? And Gender Affirming care not involving drugs and mutilation?

What about Biden being completely clear headed until the second after the debate?

Because you never say anything. Like Tumbling Tumbletwat you just snipe at others and never provide an actual position.
That’s not true, I state my position all the time and I answer every question asked. Perhaps you just haven’t asked what my position is on anything.

Prove it.
hahaha, why don't Musk lawyers do that....geez man.

I just highlighted the lawsuit is real, what they are claiming, is in fact illegal.

you made these silly claims that a lawsuit violates free speech....highlighting to us all how brilliantly stupid you are

hahaha, why don't Musk lawyers do that....geez man.

I just highlighted the lawsuit is real, what they are claiming, is in fact illegal.

you made these silly claims that a lawsuit violates free speech....highlighting to us all how brilliantly stupid you are
Prove that what you’re claiming they’re claiming is actually what they’re claiming.

Prove that what you’re claiming they’re claiming is actually what they’re claiming.
Holy F, I thought you said you read the lawsuit? once agian, you get caught lying.

The bases of the lawsuit, against https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/06/tech/musk-x-sues-garm-advertising-boycott/index.html

The lawsuit claims an influential ad industry group organized “to collectively withhold billions of dollars in advertising from Twitter” X is claiming they formed an illegal collective boycott.

Holy F, I thought you said you read the lawsuit? once agian, you get caught lying.

The bases of the lawsuit, against https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/06/tech/musk-x-sues-garm-advertising-boycott/index.html

The lawsuit claims an influential ad industry group organized “to collectively withhold billions of dollars in advertising from Twitter” X is claiming they formed an illegal collective boycott.
Nothing about price fixing which means I’m right. You’re wrong.

Forum List

Back