Is free speech under attack?

No weasel just straight forward definitions. If you have a different definition of misinformation than what I’ve said please provide it.

You have every opportunity to make a counterpoint or reenforce your arguments. I find many on here divert rather than dig in though

I've provided it. Misinformation is simply opinions one side doesn't like.

How is two private entities engaging in a lawsuit an attack on free speech??
why was this 'private entity' such a concern to Congress??

1723636768347.png

~S~

I've provided it. Misinformation is simply opinions one side doesn't like.
When conservatives want to believe something despite all evidence to the contrary, they call it an opinion and pretend it doesn’t need to have any substantiation.

How is two private entities engaging in a lawsuit an attack on free speech??

What a weird post
It’s one private entity creating a lawsuit and one private entity required by by court to defend themselves.

Defending oneself from a lawsuit is expensive.

It’s one private entity creating a lawsuit and one private entity required by by court to defend themselves.

Defending oneself from a lawsuit is expensive.
Yes it can be.

Why do you think people shouldn’t be able to go to court to settle their disputes? How is that an assault on fre speech?

Yes it can be.

Why do you think people shouldn’t be able to go to court to settle their disputes? How is that an assault on fre speech?
The courts should not be a tool by which rich people punish speech they don’t like by imposing a cost with a frivolous lawsuit that has no chance of succeeding.

The courts should not be a tool by which rich people punish speech they don’t like by imposing a cost with a frivolous lawsuit that has no chance of succeeding.
How was it a frivolous lawsuit?

If it were the other party can get sanctions, lawyers can be disbarred, they can also get attorney fees

For example stormy Daniels was ordered to pay trumps legal fees

How was it a frivolous lawsuit?

If it were the other party can get sanctions, lawyers can be disbarred, they can also get attorney fees

For example stormy Daniels was ordered to pay trumps legal fees
Musk has high prices lawyers who can drag this process on for years.

At the very end, they should get fees paid, but Musk’s high priced lawyers can drag that process and payment out for years too.

In the meantime, your time and money is consumed by Musk who doesn’t have any repercussions.

So by abusing the courts, rich people can make your free speech extremely costly.

Musk has high prices lawyers who can drag this process on for years.

At the very end, they should get fees paid, but Musk’s high priced lawyers can drag that process and payment out for years too.

In the meantime, your time and money is consumed by Musk who doesn’t have any repercussions.

So by abusing the courts, rich people can make your free speech extremely costly.
So wealty people aren’t allowed to take conflicts to court?

Haha why do you think they don’t have rights?

You’ve yet to show how he abused the courts by filing this lawsuit

So wealty people aren’t allowed to take conflicts to court?

Haha why do you think they don’t have rights?
Sure, they can take legitimate claims. These types of illegitimate claims should be thrown out immediately but Musk filed the case before judges that he knew wouldn’t do so. Conservative judges are permitting this attack on free speech.

Sure, they can take legitimate claims. These types of illegitimate claims should be thrown out immediately but Musk filed the case before judges that he knew wouldn’t do so. Conservative judges are permitting this attack on free speech.
How is this illegitimate? I agree illegit claims should be tossed, like Daniels paying trumps legal fees or Jack smith cases being tossed

You’ve yet to show how this case is illegit

And you have yet to show us how lawsuits are an assault on free speech.

How is this illegitimate? I agree illegit claims should be tossed, like Daniels paying trumps legal fees or Jack smith cases being tossed

You’ve yet to show how this case is illegit

And you have yet to show us how lawsuits are an assault on free speech.
Boycotts are a perfectly legal form of speech. Musk is claiming they have no right to form a boycott.

Maybe you should actually read the lawsuit before you keep going down this rabbit hole of stupid
I did. GARM organized a boycott of Twitter. Musk claims that was illegal.

Musk believes that companies are legally obligated to give him money. Crazy shit like they needs to be thrown out immediately but corrupt conservative judges bend the knee to billionaires.

Forum List

Back