Is free speech under attack?

Yeah, I call bullshit. I've never met any BLM/Antifa types in my life. Or, are you strictly referring to talking heads in media? Don't worry, they can't hurt you through the TeeVee. :itsok:

I take no sides in wars we're not involved with. Why the fuck do you? Why can't people mind their own business?

Your willful ignorance of your "not my side" side is not my problem.

You are taking sides, you just don't have the balls to admit it, poseur.

It’s no different to the women if they are transgendered or if they have a disorder of sexual development.

It's different to the women that might not want to be around people with obvious fetishes, which most of these cases are.

Why does the right of the trans person outweigh everyone else's rights automatically?

and a person with a genetic defect or developmental defect isn't trans.

It's different to the women that might not want to be around people with obvious fetishes, which most of these cases are.

Why does the right of the trans person outweigh everyone else's rights automatically?

and a person with a genetic defect or developmental defect isn't trans.
How did you determine this is an “obvious fetidh”?

You know what, never mind. Your obsession is weird. I don’t want to know.

How did you determine this is an “obvious fetidh”?

You know what, never mind. Your obsession is weird. I don’t want to know.

You can tell by the people involved. The guy wanting a bikini wax from women is obviously getting off on it.

That you may not want to deal with the issue, but the issue doesn't care.
I want to deal with the issue. But the issue isn't that some people think women can have dicks. The problem is that they want to use the government to force everyone else to play along.

I want to deal with the issue. But the issue isn't that some people think women can have dicks. The problem is that they want to use the government to force everyone else to play along.

And to fight that you have to use government to set the rules to the opposite. Because the people advocating for treating men as women will all use government to get all people to act that way.

Unless you want to go with the anarcho-bully method.

Forum List

Back