Is free speech under attack?

But you said that someone with a dick who has XX chromosomes has to change in their locker room.

Is that what women want?

You are talking about genetic defects when the real issue is fetishists wanting to do these things.

Please give me an example of someone with a dick and XX chromosomes.

Yet you play one on this board.

Oh right, you are a poster that never takes a position, just attacks all right leaning positions then pretends to not be a lefty.
Magaturds don't espouse right leaning positions. They espouse populism and extremist positions fed to them by magaturd media. A loud minority of entitled douchebags that should be ignored and maligned.

Then you would just say it's false. By using "misinformation" you get to call it a lie without having to prove it's a lie.
A lie implies intent. Misinformation can be false information that is spread intentionally (lie) or unintentionally

Magaturds don't espouse right leaning positions. They espouse populism and extremist positions fed to them by magaturd media. A loud minority of entitled douchebags that should be ignored and maligned.

More not taking a position, and then only attacking one position.

Meanwhile the loudest assholes are those on the left, BLM, Anti-fa, The KillJews types.

A lie implies intent. Misinformation can be false information that is spread intentionally (lie) or unintentionally

More weasel logic.

Misinformation accusations imply the people making the accusation are too lazy or stupid to argue their counterpoint.

Meanwhile the loudest assholes are those on the left, BLM, Anti-fa, The KillJews types.
Yeah, I call bullshit. I've never met any BLM/Antifa types in my life. Or, are you strictly referring to talking heads in media? Don't worry, they can't hurt you through the TeeVee. :itsok:

I take no sides in wars we're not involved with. Why the fuck do you? Why can't people mind their own business?

Forum List

Back