Is free speech under attack?

Just admit I gotcha, you weirdo.

You think someone born with a vagina should be legally required to use the men’s locker room.

Crazy.

Again, a one off defect doesn't change the issue with born men dressing as women wanting to use women's facilities.

Like this gem:

Court rules in favor of beauticians who refused to wax transgender woman

Yaniv, who has male genitalia, filed various complaints against the women after she was told they were unable to provide her the service.

The women insisted in court that they only offer the service to female clients and weren’t trained to wax men, KOMO News reported. Several of the estheticians also cited religious reasons, claiming they were uncomfortable waxing

In 2020 they began to Block Conservative voices on FB Google youtube Yahoo, as examples.

Yes, there is censorship but it is one way. If you are Deep State you can post or air LW hogwash all you want. The Media is 100% Deep State and will block anything that isn't (CNN MSLSD ABC NBC CBS PBS) etc. Those who tune it in are drooling imbeciles.

First time since 2020 I was forced to glance a NBC morning BS (waiting room). Two blacks (or one just dark?) and a white lady going on and on and on showing Blacks in the olympics. Also going all-in on Black mayor of LA getting ready for 2028. One white (Tom cruise) planting some Olympic flag up the in Hollywood hills or passing it off to another short fag.

The fags, the makeup the voices..........unbearable in the media. The Country has been destroyed. Tampons in the Boys rooms. Are you people seeing what the heck is being done to American Children? College age Children?

Attachments

• 6ac.jpg
    6ac.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
That's what the 2nd Amendment is for..... :eusa_whistle:

Let's hope and pray that the only "vengeance" that simpleton has in her mind is just more hot air and unique "word salads".

Just as I think that most people are good, I don't anticipate significant domestic discord other than extremists fighting extremists.

At the same time, I'm extremely grateful for the sacrifices that many have made so that Americans have a little more choice over whether to be an easy victim or not.

Thanks,

Sorry. I don't believe you. That's a compliment. I think you have more sense than that, and you'd rightfully be freaking out of Trump tried that kind of media coercion.

Sadly, you're a partisan, and you'll say whatever stupid shit is necessary to defend your "team".
I wouldn't care if social media was banned outright. :dunno:

It’s under assault by rich and insecure thugs with the assistance of corrupt right wing judges.

For Profit media do have a right to filter and select whom they wish to accept as advertisers. Same with non-profits for that matter.
Also, private (i.e. non-government) persons and organizations have similar selection options on what to say, or have said on their behalf.
First Amendment applies to prohibiting the Government limiting or controlling what could be "said".

Speaking of insecure and ironic, when I click on your username to go to your profile page here and see what I can learn about you and your credentials/qualifications I get this;

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Forum List

Back