United States Vice President Harris's Response to "X" Interview

I was doing some homework but had the 11:00 news on in case they covered anything I should know about. I had little interest in the meeting between Elon Musk & Trump but wasn't the least bit surprised to hear it was another grievance fest.

I did chuckle though when they indicated that the meeting was delayed 40 minutes due to "technical difficulties" and wasn't surprised in the least by what the news was reporting was in keeping with what I had seen and heard about this event. That is until the end of the last sentence which literally made me laugh out loud:

"Trump's entire campaign is in service of people like Elon Musk and himself -- self-obsessed rich guys who will sell out the middle class and who cannot run a live stream in the year 2024"

The owner of one of the, if not the largest social media platform "in the world" cannot get it to work on demand?!? You have to admit that's both ironic and funny.

For the anal retentive amongst you, I cited this from my T.V. but in order to do my best to comply with the rules, the citation is somewhere here:
Donald Trump revisits most divisive talking points in interview with Elon Musk
/——/ 1,000,000,000 views. Yeah, what a failure. Meanwhile Side Piece need AI to generate supporters the airport.
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

A few things on this. First, X got hit with a Denial of Service attack, which is why they initially had problems, although, they probably should have anticipated something like that. Two, Musk extended the same invitation to Harris and she turned it down. Furthermore, the Harris campaign whining is pretty hypocritical. If they can host a zoom call of 100,000 white women support Harris why is Elon Musk not allowed to host a rap session with Trump?
I posted a video of black women's analysis of "Kamala's White Women Zoom Call" and the black women were disgusted with HER and some of the viewers that spoke during the Zoom call. :)

Forum List

Back