Sturdy economy posts highest business sentiment in years! Kamalanomics!

Well well well... looks like the economy is sturdy, robust, and small business owners are laughing at predictions of a recession. Anyone want to take back their dire predictions from the last two weeks?

US small business sentiment near 2-1/2-year high

US service sector rebounds in July; employment also recovers

WASHINGTON, Aug 13 (Reuters) - U.S. small-business confidence jumped to the highest level in nearly 2-1/2 years in July, another indication that financial market fears of a recession following last month's increase in the unemployment rate were likely overblown.
The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) said on Tuesday its Small Business Optimism Index rose 2.2 points to 93.7 last month, the highest reading since February 2022.

Though businesses continued to worry about inflation, fewer reported raising worker compensation and average selling prices. This bodes well for the inflation outlook. More planned to increase inventory in the coming months, which could provide a boost to gross domestic product.
The report joined a survey last week from the Institute for Supply Management showing a rebound in its nonmanufacturing PMI in easing concerns that the economy was either in recession or on the cusp of a downturn that was triggered by a surge in the unemployment rate to near a three-year high of 4.3% in July.

The report joined a survey last week from the Institute for Supply Management showing a rebound in its nonmanufacturing PMI in easing concerns that the economy was either in recession or on the cusp of a downturn that was triggered by a surge in the unemployment rate to near a three-year high of 4.3% in July.
Well it had to improve because four months earlier it was at an ll year low.

Oh? Is he covering peoples' electric and grocery bills?

If you cannot cover your bills I suggest you get your fat lazy ass off the internet and better your situation instead of waiting around for someone to pay your bills for you.

Have you no pride at all?

If you cannot cover your bills I suggest you get your fat lazy ass off the internet and better your situation instead of waiting around for someone to pay your bills for you.

Have you no pride at all?
I suggest you choke on a large wad of rotten choad, dickbreath.

And no, nobody's buying your bullshit or voting for 4 more years of your puppet regime/shadow government in America
that's been harming us since day 1. :nono:

Well looky there....

Wow, the Economics Times of India.

You must have been googling like a mad dog the last 15 minutes to find that one.

Pretty funny the first thing they talk about coming down is crude oil, the thing you people have been whining about being too high for the last 3 years.

Wow, the Economics Times of India.

You must have been googling like a mad dog the last 15 minutes to find that one.

Pretty funny the first thing they talk about coming down is crude oil, the thing you people have been whining about being too high for the last 3 years.

Dude unlike you and probably some overpaid convenience clerk sitting on your fatass behind a glass enclosure I actually have a degree in economics. Now sit down and shut up. Your charade is past tiresome

Dude unlike you and probably some overpaid convenience clerk sitting on your fatass behind a glass enclosure I actually have a degree in economics. Now sit down and shut up. Your charade is past tiresome

Is that a Bachelors or Masters? Or perhaps you even have an Economics PhD.

Do you work in a field where you use that degree?

How long ago did you get that degree?

Is that a Bachelors or Masters? Or perhaps you even have an Economics PhD.

Do you work in a field where you use that degree?

How long ago did you get that degree?

Absolutely none of your business and even if I told you you'd go off on another troll tangent.

You don't understand how or why economic issues have an effect on the overall economy, the fact you don't know about commodity prices and what they're revealing only proves it. You're in over your head, save yourself and dry up

Absolutely none of your business and even if I told you you'd go off on another troll tangent.

You don't understand how or why economic issues have an effect on the overall economy, the fact you don't know about commodity prices and what they're revealing only proves it. You're in over your head, save yourself and dry up

So, you just made it up.

Cool.

Thanks for letting us all know!

This from the guy begging people to pay his bills for him! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I pay my own bills, something tells me you don't, and the ones I mentioned have increased 150%+.
That's not to be ignored. Food, housing, and electricity cost a bigger percentage of income than they ever have before in America.

Forum List

Back