Harris' Convention Bounce... will it be +5%?

How much of a bounce will Harris see from the Democratic National Convention?

• 5%+

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 3-4%

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 1-2%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0%

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
USMB puts out new rules on racist posts but that seems to have brought them all out today.

Since most Americans are still getting to know her as the Presidential candidate I would not be surprised to see a very large convention bounce as her message gets out to the public. It is possible that the bump could be somewhat tapered from the buzz from when she announced and the excitement she received when she unveiled her VP pick to the world. Still, this rocket ship may just be taking off.

View attachment 995278
Harris has already had her bounce. It's downhill from here as her message gets out to the independent voters who actually decide elections.

Since most Americans are still getting to know her as the Presidential candidate I would not be surprised to see a very large convention bounce as her message gets out to the public. It is possible that the bump could be somewhat tapered from the buzz from when she announced and the excitement she received when she unveiled her VP pick to the world. Still, this rocket ship may just be taking off.

View attachment 995278
Bungee-Jumping Django Bimbo

IMG_4738.jpeg

USMB puts out new rules on racist posts but that seems to have brought them all out today.
The very nature of your op is racist, Harris is nakedly racist, and anti-Semitic, her campaign has no stated policy positions, she literally is running on racial hatred, sexual deviancy, and infanticide, do you even comprehend what you are cozying up too with her and Walz???

I'll post this again, its quite instructive, BTW I would have shot every agent in the video for armed assaulting of Americans, I have no doubts you and the other fascists would lovingly suck the rectums of such animals,

Her message gets out there, are you even serious??? Her message is one of total intolerant hatred, racial animus, deviant sexual evil, murdering babies, and flooding the nation with illegal wetbacks. She has no stated policies, she merely mirrors the vile hate rhetoric of the psychopath, she literally hides as did the psychopath, you the op know absolutely nothing of her beyond that she is stupid, and filled with racial hatred, and yet you suck at that vile things toes, she is by an order of magnitude, the most vile & repulsive creature to ever slime its way into powerful office, which I might add was largely accomplished via the spreading of her grotesque legs....
And this is why trump will lose.

The very nature of your op is racist, Harris is nakedly racist, and anti-Semitic, her campaign has no stated policy positions, she literally is running on racial hatred, sexual deviancy, and infanticide, do you even comprehend what you are cozying up too with her and Walz???

I'll post this again, its quite instructive, BTW I would have shot every agent in the video for armed assaulting of Americans, I have no doubts you and the other fascists would lovingly suck the rectums of such animals,

You're a coward. You'll sit there and do nothing.

I think she wil take the lead over Trump nationally and that will increase the panic on the right even more. Then after she scalds trump in the debates, Trumps defeat shoud be certain. I just fear for her safety.
There is no panic. Your hype is complete bullshit just like Harris's campaign.

Forum List

Back