Trump: We'll be the party of healthcare

At this point, Trump can pretty much turn the party into what ever he wants it to be. The party that's OK with a national healthcare plan. The party that doesn't mind their 2A getting infringed upon. The party that's OK with abortions.

I'm just wondering if the republicans even realize how far left of center Trump is taking them. As a fiscal conservative, I can see it. And even more worrisome, why is the left still upset with Trump? He was and will be the best president the left could ask for.

President Trump Pushing Back Healthcare Fight​

Doesn't matter because most everyone over 50 have elderly parents who need affordable healthcare. Even those who are very conservative appreciate health care for their senior parents. The lines between the left and right grow together when the expenses of elder care are concerned. Don 't forget, President Trump is appreciated in helping businesses and employees alike because he's on the side of Do the right thing whether it's supporting marginal employers and people who depending on their work income to get by. Trump knows that great businesses have always made America great and profitable. Both profits and great businesses help everyone strong economically. Trump is the best man to support both businesses and their employees. He does it for all !

I made a list of things that the Trump supporters have had to either accept or ignore. Most on the list were just minimal things. But some, like the 2A and how he's now pro choice, and now trying to push another healthcare plan..... I don't get how his supporters aren't catching on. These are three highly left leaning issues, that Trump is at least 75% in support of.

I sincerely thought that GOP voters didn't turn out for Romney because he leaned too far left. Now I don't have a clue. Because Trump is way left of the 2012 Romney.
Trump is to the left of Nikki Haley, but they call her a RINO. The fact of the matter is none of these people really know what Trump believes or stands for nor do they know what these other people believe or stand for. They merely operate as they’ve been programmed to. There is no thinking involved.

At this point, Trump can pretty much turn the party into what ever he wants it to be. The party that's OK with a national healthcare plan. The party that doesn't mind their 2A getting infringed upon. The party that's OK with abortions.

I'm just wondering if the republicans even realize how far left of center Trump is taking them. As a fiscal conservative, I can see it. And even more worrisome, why is the left still upset with Trump? He was and will be the best president the left could ask for.

President Trump Pushing Back Healthcare Fight​

He's a weird copycat...

Here we go again.

And it never once occurs to the rubes to ask for substance. Like, say, a gander at his Obamacare replacement.

They never asked to see it. It never crossed their minds.

Who can blame Trump for exploiting that kind of gullibility and stupidity?

Like I keep saying. They deserve to be lied to.

snake-oil-salesman.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning, that I can tell you. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

Trump is to the left of Nikki Haley, but they call her a RINO. The fact of the matter is none of these people really know what Trump believes or stands for nor do they know what these other people believe or stand for. They merely operate as they’ve been programmed to. There is no thinking involved.
Trump has no actual principles. To call him left or right would both be the incorrect. Trump's only principle is self dealing.

He seems like a "liberal" at times, because he is a modern, Metropolitan atheist. And he spent decades sucking up to the liberal elite, because he wanted very badly to be in their club.

The fact that he was laughed off the planet by them is why he is a republican today. Nothing more.

I made a list of things that the Trump supporters have had to either accept or ignore. Most on the list were just minimal things. But some, like the 2A and how he's now pro choice, and now trying to push another healthcare plan..... I don't get how his supporters aren't catching on. These are three highly left leaning issues, that Trump is at least 75% in support of.

I sincerely thought that GOP voters didn't turn out for Romney because he leaned too far left. Now I don't have a clue. Because Trump is way left of the 2012 Romney.
In 2016, I tried and tried and tried to warn these fools that Trump was, is, and always be a far left liberal New York Democrat limousine liberal and would lead them all to the far left cave like the Pied Piper.

On healthcare, I kept pointing out he never once showed them his plan for his Obamacare replacement. It was such a blatant hoax and most them STILL have not caught on.

"As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

Here we go again.

And it never once occurs to the rubes to ask for substance. Like, say, a gander at his Obamacare replacement.

snake-oil-salesman.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning, that I can tell you. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

These rubes were content with his promises on Obama's birth certificate. They're gobbling up his delusional 'AI crowd' fantasies.

These people are indoctrinated. They really don't make choices on their positions anymore. They just wait to be told what their opinion is going to be.

Last edited:
Trump is a master at sensing weakness. He saw the GOP had been hijacked by bigots, psychopaths, liars, hypocrites and most especially retards.

How could he resist?
And, in keeping with his only principle being "self dealing", he ran to boost his brand. He had no desire to be president. He wanted the attention, and to help his profits.

And now he runs to stay out of prison.

These rubes were content with his promises on Obama's birth certificate. They're gobbling up his delusional 'AI crowd' fantasies.

These people are indoctrinated. They really make choices on their positions anymore. They just wait to be told what their opinion is going to be.
Been that way for a while.

I remember when they championed the individual mandate, when it was a republican idea, for 20 years.

Then the scary brown man ate their lunch.

Then it was a communist idea.

Trump has no actual principles. To call him left or right would both be the incorrect. Trump's only principle is self dealing.

He seems like a "liberal" at times, because he is a modern, Metropolitan atheist. And he spent decades sucking up to the liberal elite, because he wanted very badly to be in their club.

The fact that he was laughed off the planet by them is why he is a republican today. Nothing more.

Was that before or after he was close nit friends with the Clintons?

Here we go again.

Ryan had to pass it to see what was in it.

Forum List

Back