The Fracturing of the Democrat Party

They did not. Reding billys post again, I see where you take issue. I was concentrating on the quote in the tweet which was accurate and thought you were referring to that quote.

I took issue with Martin when he said this "the Nazis at CNN just said Harris can't pick Shapiro as a running mate because he's a Jew."

The clip included no such citation. Not one. Instead, it said this:

"He’s certainly under consideration, I know that from key Harris allies. He’s a first term governor. He’s Jewish. There are certainly some risks in putting him on the ticket. But certainly some of our voters here in Pennsylvania say ‘Hey we like Governor Shapiro. Give him a look.”

That's it. No one in that clip ever said that Harris can't pick Shapiro as a running mate because he's a Jew. That's completely made up.
It seems I misconstrued your point as it was directed at the fact no one said he cant be the nominee because he is Jewish. That does not change the rest of my statement though. It is not a good look, and most on the left would immediately call racism, when you state he is Jewish and there may be problems putting him on the ticket. If a right wing pundit had said this is a "strong candidate, he is black, there are certainly some risks putting him on the ticket" would you really not see that as a racist statement? Why should we take this one differently.

All your talk about how he will have difficulty because of the anti-jew racism on the left.....is nothing said in that in clip.

I took issue with Martin when he said this "the Nazis at CNN just said Harris can't pick Shapiro as a running mate because he's a Jew."

The clip included no such citation. Not one. Instead, it said this:

"He’s certainly under consideration, I know that from key Harris allies. He’s a first term governor. He’s Jewish. There are certainly some risks in putting him on the ticket. But certainly some of our voters here in Pennsylvania say ‘Hey we like Governor Shapiro. Give him a look.”

That's it. No one in that clip ever said that Harris can't pick Shapiro as a running mate because he's a Jew. That's completely made up.
I conceded that.

He said there would be problems. He mentioned that he was Jewish. He did not say she cant select him. He did not necessarily connect the two statements. He did say it in a manner that does connect them though.

All things I said before.
All your talk about how he will have difficulty because of the anti-jew racism on the left.....is nothing said in that in clip.
And that was a non-answer to my question. You can avoid actually answering if you want but it is rather disingenuous.

Forum List

Back