The Fracturing of the Democrat Party

100% blatant lie. Biden was forced out, under threats and attacks and getting thrown under the bus by his own VP and Pelosi (LA Times). If you are going to lie at least give it some effort.

Biden says he dropped out. You say he was 'forced' out. Who am I to believe? Biden himself, or some rando on the internet who insists he knows better.

Yeah, I'll stick with Biden on his withdraw from the election over you insisting anyone who disagrees with your imagination is 'lying'.

No, they are not. Obama isnt backing Kamala, which means that he and many other big wigs are backing someone else. The fact is, EVERYONE hates Kamala. She is the worst and most embarrassing VP in history.
This post aged poorly.

Biden says he dropped out. You say he was 'forced' out. Who am I to believe? Biden himself, or some rando on the internet who insists he knows better.

Yeah, I'll stick with Biden on his withdraw from the election over you insisting anyone who disagrees with your imagination is 'lying'.
So assume everything you say is a lie, got it.

So assume everything you say is a lie, got it.

Laughing....assume that I don't accept your imagination as evidence of anything.

But don't let Biden's own statement on his withdraw from the election get in the way of your conspiracy.

Your stupid spin is laughable dummy. FFS come here... :itsok:

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Biden's statement on his own withdraw from the elections over your awkward attempt at insult too.

As would any rational person.

So is that all you've got? If so, that was easy.

Forum List

Back