Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

I don't know why you would just assume that completely changing the conditions for victory in Presidential campaigns would necessarily benefit one party or the other, based on results of how elections are run currently.

Well, it's easy. There are more people who vote Democratic than Republican. The GOP hasn't won a national popular vote since 2004, and then only barely, after convincing everyone there was an Arab hiding under their beds.

Logically, if every vote counted, we wouldn't have 66% voter turnout, we'd have 90% voter turnout, and that would benefit Democrats.

its just the way our system works,
But our system doesn't "Work", that's the thing. Trump was utterly unfit for office (and still is) and was rejected by the people, but he got in and fuck up, well, pretty much anything he touched.

Well, it's easy. There are more people who vote Democratic than Republican. The GOP hasn't won a national popular vote since 2004, and then only barely, after convincing everyone there was an Arab hiding under their beds.

Logically, if every vote counted, we wouldn't have 66% voter turnout, we'd have 90% voter turnout, and that would benefit Democrats.

But our system doesn't "Work", that's the thing. Trump was utterly unfit for office (and still is) and was rejected by the people, but he got in and fuck up, well, pretty much anything he touched.
You’ are either being intentionally obtuse or you are just too stupid to grasp that election results are in large part driven by campaign strategies which are determined by how a candidate wins the election.

Um, not even sure if that is logical, even for you.

It seems that direct election makes them accountable, not election by a bunch of partisan hacks.
So you have no idea how we used to elect Senators then, but know that how it was done previously is not as good as it is now.

You’ are either being intentionally obtuse or you are just too stupid to grasp that election results are in large part driven by campaign strategies which are determined by how a candidate wins the election.
Not as much as you think.

For instance, IL was largely ignored in the last election cycle. Biden was going to take the state, the Senate contest was practically uncontested, and most of the Congressional seats were not contests at all.

Yet, IL had a 72% voter turnout.

What will make a difference is that with everyone voting, candidates will talk about things that concern the whole country and not just pander to the swing states.

So you have no idea how we used to elect Senators then, but know that how it was done previously is not as good as it is now.
I know exactly how it was previously done.

Fortunately, the people wanted to directly elect them, and we are all better off for it.

Guy, the Founding Slave Owners did not shit marble. They did not have very good ideas, which is why the constitution has had so many amendment and we need a few more.

I know exactly how it was previously done.

Fortunately, the people wanted to directly elect them, and we are all better off for it.

Guy, the Founding Slave Owners did not shit marble. They did not have very good ideas, which is why the constitution has had so many amendment and we need a few more.
And you need to leave MY country, Communist shitbag.

So you want big daddy government to wipe your pathetic little pussy ass? Gotcha. The Founders were right. You ate wrong.
No,

But I like having indoor plumbing and sanitation systems, as opposed to the founders, who all shit in chamber pots and outhouses.

I like that the water I drink has been purified more than anything I would pull out of a well like the founders did.

I like the fact that when my wife and I had a health scare, we were able to access state of the art medical care rather than relying on leeches and herbs like the Founders did.

I would love to create a "libetarian paradise" with no government, and make you shitheads live in it for a few months. You'd be begging to come back.

No,

But I like having indoor plumbing and sanitation systems, as opposed to the founders, who all shit in chamber pots and outhouses.

I like that the water I drink has been purified more than anything I would pull out of a well like the founders did.

I like the fact that when my wife and I had a health scare, we were able to access state of the art medical care rather than relying on leeches and herbs like the Founders did.

I would love to create a "libetarian paradise" with no government, and make you shitheads live in it for a few months. You'd be begging to come back.
Nope. We need another Holy Ghost revival like we did in the 19th and 20th centuries.

Forum List

Back