Michigan authorities investigating after 80-year-old man is run over by ATV while putting political sign in yard

Could this be a 'one off' incident, or are the Dem supporters turning to violence?

Nothing of consequence has happened other than Kamala taking over for Biden?

Is that of any consequence?

These people are threats to democracy. Violence has no place in our political discourse.

“Authorities in Michigan are investigating after someone allegedly ran over an elderly man with an ATV and vandalized vehicles in what they believe are politically motivated incidents, police said.

On Sunday, officers in Hancock, located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, responded to three incidents that appeared to be politically motivated.

In two of the incidents, a suspect intentionally vandalized vehicles, according to a release from Hancock Police Chief Tami Sleeman.

Then, at 5:45 p.m., officers responded to the 1600 block of Anthony St. after the same suspect driving an ATV allegedly intentionally drove through a yard and ran over an 80-year-old man who was putting up a political sign in his front yard.

The 80-year-old was taken to a local hospital in critical condition.”

How do so-called journalists keep their jobs?

That report told us nothing and was a waste of bandwidth

This is why I tell my family not to put any political stickers on their vehicles.

Our country is losing its mind.
Nah, you can put your kameltoe stickers up just fine. Trump people are the one's at risk. Rightwingers, for the most part don't do that sort of crap. But you lefties do it all of the time.

An 81 year old man gets attacked with a hammer in his own home and you people make fun of it.

Now a guy gets pushed and it's crime of the century?
Oh I never made fun of it sweetcheeks. I questioned the story because the authorities were very careful to say nothing, and now it looks like the attacker, while being a leftist lunatic was also mr. pelousi's sex slave, but I never laughed at the attack.

Oh I never made fun of it sweetcheeks. I questioned the story because the authorities were very careful to say nothing, and now it looks like the attacker, while being a leftist lunatic was also mr. pelousi's sex slave, but I never laughed at the attack.
Most MAGA here did.

Trump did. Trump the old man who believes his wound is horrific made fun of an older man being physically assaulted with a hammer to the head.

Forum List

Back