Party of Trump

I disagree that he is a Fascist. He was in charge from 2016-2020. My life was better. Didn’t experience any fascism.

because you are blind. & hopefully he won't get in so you'll see it all go down. if i heard right - joe rogan thinks kamala's gonna win?

So? They could be talking about anything.

like the price of eggs?

Again, I have friends who have ideas that I don’t know anything about.

& yet they mention your name over & over again as a participant?

image01.gif

because you are blind. & hopefully he won't get in so you'll see it all go down. if i heard right - joe rogan thinks kamala's gonna win?
???? Why the personal insults? I did not experience any Fascism. My life was better. Not sure about Rogan. Doubtful he believes that.

???? Why the personal insults?

that wasn't meant to be an insult, zog.

I did not experience any Fascism. My life was better.

ok.

Not sure about Rogan. Doubtful he believes that.

i don't mean he's supporting her. googling to find out for sure, i read that apparently he just endorsed JFK jr - but he thinks she's gonna win.

Joe Rogan thinks Kamala Harris Will Win Election​

Rising / August 1, 2024 / 9:54 AM PDT
https://thehill.com/video/joe-rogan-thinks-kamala-harris-will-win-election/9917032/

that wasn't meant to be an insult, zog.

ok.

i don't mean he's supporting her. googling to find out for sure, i read that apparently he just endorsed JFK jr - but he thinks she's gonna win.

Joe Rogan thinks Kamala Harris Will Win Election​

Rising / August 1, 2024 / 9:54 AM PDT
https://thehill.com/video/joe-rogan-thinks-kamala-harris-will-win-election/9917032/
Endorsing RFK helps Trump.

You literally said “then you’re blind”

Was that supposed to be a compliment?

Die hard MAGAs won’t shift their vote. Libs may move to RFK instead of Harris.
i know.

an opinion. had i said that you are stupid - THAT would be an insult. i do not think you are stupid.
For all intents and purposes that’s what you said. It’s fine. My gut has not let me down yet. I ll continue to trust it. Plus the Democratic Party is way too pro trans. It sucks for my daughters. Hard pass

The thing about going maga in a blue state is, folks treat you like a leper

Don't let 'em grind ya down Az......

~S~

Die hard MAGAs won’t shift their vote. Libs may move to RFK instead of Harris.

no self worthy lefty left leftist would even consider that nutter.

For all intents and purposes that’s what you said.

if i said misguided, would that have meant the same?

It’s fine.

if i offered a slice of pie, then i know you would forget all about it.

My gut has not let me down yet. I ll continue to trust it. Plus the Democratic Party is way too pro trans. It sucks for my daughters. Hard pass

alrighty then.

Forum List

Back