Trump coalition crumbling - 24 hours of choas

he started out as a sitcom actor - then host of fear factor. now some MMA podcaster who has been known to drop the N-word in the past.

him? i have no idea.
Figures. These guys love following dumb ass losers.

Rats jumping off the ship. In the last 24 hours the deplorable support has cratered and ran for the hills.

Nick Fuentes (bye bye racist support)

Joe Rogan (bye bye INCEL support)

Tim Pool (bye bye tin foil hat support)

www.mediaite.com

Joe Rogan Supports RFK Jr. Over Trump and Harris: ‘He’s the Only One That Makes Sense to Me’

I dont know Nick, but you are dumb as fuck if you think Tim Pool and Jor Rogan are anti Trump. They cant stand Kamala. Honestly, everyone hates Kamala, even democrats.

Rogan never once voted for or endorsed Trump

Fuentes is a Nazi.

Pool still wants Trump to win.

View attachment 992798
Rogan has effectively endorsed Trump through continuous positive comments about him. He never says anything bad about Trump, only good stuff. The one thing he has done very strongly is condemn Kamala. You shouldnt just assume that the OP is giving you factual information.

I dont know Nick, but you are dumb as fuck if you think Tim Pool and Jor Rogan are anti Trump. They cant stand Kamala. Honestly, everyone hates Kamala, even democrats.
I posted links to Rogan's podcast, Fuentes podcast, and Pool's twitter post.... it is what it is. They are running from the sinking dumpster fire and need to chose the shark or the battery.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I posted links to Rogan's podcast, Fuentes podcast, and Pool's twitter post.... it is what it is. They are running from the sinking dumpster fire and need to chose the shark or the battery.
Or they realize that the votes that they they're stealing will come more from Trump than they will from Harris.

I agree those groups are deplorable and the GOP is better off, but let's be honest. It is about 35-40% of his base right now in those 3 groups of people.
Unfortunately the defiled is correct in his assumption that these moves were for trumps benefit. A vote for Kennedy is a vote for Trump. As Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose a vote. This will not change Trump base vote one iota. This an attempt to change an independent vote for Harris to a vote for Kennedy.

Youre an idiot. I actually listen to both of them, a lot!!!!! Tim is voting for Trump, and he voted for Trump in 2020. Joe always votes for the 3rd party. He always has, at least in recent elections. Joe fucking HATES Kamala and he PRAISES Trump all the time.

Unfortunately the defiled is correct in his assumption that these moves were for trumps benefit. A vote for Kennedy is a vote for Trump. As Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose a vote. This will not change Trump base vote one iota. This an attempt to change an independent vote for Harris to a vote for Kennedy.
Yep

Wrong. Kennedy is actually siphoning votes away from Trump.

Rats jumping off the ship. In the last 24 hours the deplorable support has cratered and ran for the hills.

Nick Fuentes (bye bye racist support)

Joe Rogan (bye bye INCEL support)

Tim Pool (bye bye tin foil hat support)

www.mediaite.com

Joe Rogan Supports RFK Jr. Over Trump and Harris: ‘He’s the Only One That Makes Sense to Me’

Completely laughable your party openly supports racism against white men. You openly say white people are privileged, including homeless whites.

Fuentes is nothing of a racist compared to your side. He does interviews and podcasts with Black people all the time. Man, you guys are miserable liars every day you’re that or you’re so drugged out of your mind you don’t care about being brainwashed.

Your vice president candidate supports tampons for boys. Get outta of here

Completely laughable your party openly supports racism against white men. You openly say white people are privileged, including homeless whites.

Fuentes is nothing of a racist compared to your side. He does interviews and podcasts with Black people all the time. Man, you guys are miserable liars every day you’re that or you’re so drugged out of your mind you don’t care about being brainwashed.
Try passing that load of bullshit on to the American people.

Forum List

Back