Trump coalition crumbling - 24 hours of choas

Incels probably vote Democrat under the false assumption being a cuck might help them get laid by prog women.
We can debate a lot of shitposts to each other but you know as well as I do that the He-man Woman Hating Club of INCELS are conservative wannabees.

We can debate a lot of shitposts to each other but you know as well as I do that the He-man Woman Hating Club of INCELS are conservative wannabees.

Nope. They are soy males who would pick a side as long as it got them some pussy.

The only women haters around nowadays are the ones that think men pretending to be women make better women than actual women.

It's actually funny how even a douche like Fuentes has figured out that Trump is now the establishment pick and no longer the outsider. I made this same point in another thread yesterday.
Look what I posted.

Trump also now has the support of

Megyn Kelly
Ben Shapiro
Elon Musk
Tulsi Gabbard
Vivek Ramaswamy

Much better than Fuentes. Didn’t have it in 2020. citygator conveniently excludes that data. And you just feed into it instead of calling him out.

Rats jumping off the ship. In the last 24 hours the deplorable support has cratered and ran for the hills.

Nick Fuentes (bye bye racist support)

Joe Rogan (bye bye INCEL support)

Tim Pool (bye bye tin foil hat support)

www.mediaite.com

Joe Rogan Supports RFK Jr. Over Trump and Harris: ‘He’s the Only One That Makes Sense to Me’

Joe Rogan isn't smart. He even admits it and people still listen to this idiot. Although it figures someone like him would vote for rfk jr.

When Harris wins, I hope they are ready to enlist. Maybe the young Dems who follow them vote for RFK, I don't know.

If they aren't ready to enlist, they better be prepared for a major economic depression.
RFK Jr is a nutjob whose family doesn't want him running. And who is Joe Rogan?

Who is Tim Poole? More foolishness from the Canadian working to destroy America.

It's actually funny how even a douche like Fuentes has figured out that Trump is now the establishment pick and no longer the outsider. I made this same point in another thread yesterday.
Trump is establishment now ? lol ! the same establishment thats being trying to destroy him and his family since 2015 !! lol ! lol ! Romney must be thrilled !

RFK Jr is a nutjob whose family doesn't want him running. And who is Joe Rogan?

Who is Tim Poole? More foolishness from the Canadian working to destroy America.
Joe Rogan is an anti- intellectual libertarian. The absolute worst of the worst.

Forum List

Back