Trump coalition crumbling - 24 hours of choas

Rats jumping off the ship. In the last 24 hours the deplorable support has cratered and ran for the hills.

Nick Fuentes (bye bye racist support)

Joe Rogan (bye bye INCEL support)

Tim Pool (bye bye tin foil hat support)

www.mediaite.com

Joe Rogan Supports RFK Jr. Over Trump and Harris: ‘He’s the Only One That Makes Sense to Me’

Ttump needs racists and the conspiracy people or he has nothing.

If you do not vote your input is irrelevant.
Actually his not voting is the strongest show of disapproval. I don't argee with his position, but if he feels so strongly about things that he won't vote, he shoud be listened to. Because he'll probaby have a far more reasonble explanation than those who blindy support Trump.

Incels probably vote Democrat under the false assumption being a cuck might help them get laid by prog women.

Trump is finished, but he's had lifetime of lying, cheating.. dominating and humiliating other men . That's why everyone who ever worked for him has turned against him.

Why do you find Trump so attractive?

Even the gentry in Palm Beach consider him a vulgar, ostentatious social climber.

He's a moron that's tapped into other dumb uneducated people.
Makes sense, because why are people even listening to this guy. I can't listen to him doing MMA and I like the action in that sport.

Trump is finished, but he's had lifetime of lying, cheating.. dominating and humiliating other men . That's why everyone who ever worked for him has turned against him.

Why do you find Trump so attractive?

Even the gentry in Palm Beach consider him a vulgar, ostentatious social climber.
The Palm Beach elite can't stand trump.

Forum List

Back