Ashli Babbitt $30 million wrongful death suit

Absolutely no reason to call her Maga bitch. That's just your immaturity
Why don’t you respect my right to vote?

Your guy yesterday says he was on a helicopter that was about to crash with Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco

Trump is never on a helicopter with Willie Brown

He was on a helicopter with Gavin Newsom, looking at wildfires, but it was never about to crash

What’s wrong with your guy?

You support him after he tried to steal my vote for me? Jesus, why do you hate America so much?

She was wearing a backpack while in a mob that did not pass through metal detectors to get inside the United States Capitol during a joint session of Congress when it was not open to visitors.

Backpacks can carry bombs and firearms.

So why didn't they shoot everyone with a backpack?

Judicial Watch, a nonprofit American conservative activist group, announced Monday that a hearing has been set for Tuesday, August 6, in the Ashli Babbitt $30 million wrongful death suit filed on behalf of her estate. Babbit was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer during the Jan. 6 protests.

Judicial Watch posted to Twitter/X Monday and said Babbitt and her family “deserve accountability and justice”:

The group and its president, Tom Fitton, wrote on their website about the filing and said the federal government was guilty of negligence, assault and battery, and more:

They also accused the Biden administration of trying to escape accountability in the matter:

There was no reason for Babbitt to die that day. She was unarmed except for a folding knife that was in her pocket and was not attacking or threatening anyone at the time she was shot. It will be interesting to see if anyone, including the shooter, Capitol Police Lieutenant Michael Byrd, will ever be held accountable, or if this administration and the legal system will continue to pretend like it never happened.

Comment:
The Left used to be outraged about protesters being shot.
Pelosi has attempted to cover-up the murder of Ashley Babbitt.
They investigated themselves and then they denied that there was any wrongdoing.
They should have never been allowed to investigate themselves.
The criminal Babbit was attacking the Capitol building of our country in an effort to overthrow our democracy. She got exactly what she deserved!

I've never mentioned your right to vote.
I never said you mentioned my right to vote.

Why are you lying??

Don Trump tried to have Mike Pence not count my vote and allow the Republican majority in the House of Representatives declare Don Trump the winner. I voted for Biden. I assume you voted for Donald Trump and I’ve never seen you disparaged the man for trying to cancel the votes of 81 million Americans who voted in 2020 against him.. never seen it.

Judicial Watch, a nonprofit American conservative activist group, announced Monday that a hearing has been set for Tuesday, August 6, in the Ashli Babbitt $30 million wrongful death suit filed on behalf of her estate. Babbit was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer during the Jan. 6 protests.

Judicial Watch posted to Twitter/X Monday and said Babbitt and her family “deserve accountability and justice”:

The group and its president, Tom Fitton, wrote on their website about the filing and said the federal government was guilty of negligence, assault and battery, and more:

They also accused the Biden administration of trying to escape accountability in the matter:

There was no reason for Babbitt to die that day. She was unarmed except for a folding knife that was in her pocket and was not attacking or threatening anyone at the time she was shot. It will be interesting to see if anyone, including the shooter, Capitol Police Lieutenant Michael Byrd, will ever be held accountable, or if this administration and the legal system will continue to pretend like it never happened.

Comment:
They investigated themselves and then they denied that there was any wrongdoing.
It will be dismissed. Yawn.

Absolutely no reason to call her Maga bitch. That's just your immaturity
See below.
Then tell me again that you Care.

KumSwalla is undoubtedly building up a gigantic AI "crowd".

What "joy" does Lamaka bring?

phony kamabla

Lol so it's ok to go after Trump but leave Cackles alone. Typical leftist loon

What a ho

I never said you mentioned my right to vote.

Why are you lying??

Don Trump tried to have Mike Pence not count my vote and allow the Republican majority in the House of Representatives declare Don Trump the winner. I voted for Biden. I assume you voted for Donald Trump and I’ve never seen you disparaged the man for trying to cancel the votes of 81 million Americans who voted in 2020 against him.. never seen it.

That's nice. Find someone else to feed your need for attention

Ones that break into the Capitol, attack police, threaten to hang the vp, while hunting down congressmen? Most definitely

How about ones that attack DC police like at the Palestine riots a few weeks ago?

Ah, that's different somehow in your dime store empty head.

No, it isn't They were far more violent in DC.

they actually attacked any police officer that tried to arrest one of their morons. It's called de-arresting and it's a tactic.

By your rules the cops should have lined up and opened fire.

No, it isn't They were far more violent in DC.

they actually attacked any police officer that tried to arrest one of their morons. It's called de-arresting and it's a tactic.

By your rules the cops should have lined up and opened fire.
It's different. When this case gets thrown out, you'll have your answer, traitor.

How about ones that attack DC police like at the Palestine riots a few weeks ago?
There was no joint session of Congress to make the peaceful transfer of power from the losing one term president to the incoming president in the past few weeks in DC.

So what are you talking about?

Comment:
It's long overdue. I hope the Babitts stick it to the man good. The government (aka Democrats) deserve it and Office Byrd should be fired or forced to resign.

Forum List

Back