Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

So no condemnation from you, OK, let's see if someone else might still possibly be a decent human being. There is something fundamentally askew in your mind if you refuse to condemn this, just like the Nazis it takes a special kind of demonic worldview to turn a blind eye to these kinds of crimes.
Boom! And there comes the Nazi label. So typical: the antisemitic leftists just love call Jews “Nazis” because it’s the most gut-wrenching lunch they think they can deliver.

BTW, you’re obviously a sock for Gipper or Grau.

Boom! And there comes the Nazi label. So typical: the antisemitic leftists just love call Jews “Nazis” because it’s the most gut-wrenching lunch they think they can deliver.

BTW, you’re obviously a sock for Gipper or Grau.
No condemnation then? The "men" in that video acted just like the Nazis did so I make no apologies for drawing that comparison. If the Israelis and Zionists here dislike being compared to Nazis all they have to do is stop acting and talking like Nazis.

Last edited:
So no condemnation from you, OK, let's see if someone else might still possibly be a decent human being. There is something fundamentally askew in your mind if you refuse to condemn this, just like the Nazis it takes a special kind of demonic worldview to turn a blind eye to these kinds of crimes.
No answers from you. Beat it troll.

If one is so dehumanized that one cannot condemn the sexual torture of another human being then one is not fit to condemn the conduct of others.

Right.
Because "From the river to the sea!!!" refers to cell phone coverage.
Of course you being you, don’t know Israel uses those same words. In fact, Israeli officials openly voice support for genocide, murder, and rape. For God sakes dummy, they’re committing genocide. Wake up!

RetiredGySgt

The video is not fake, it was released and aired in Israel by Israel's Channel 12 TV, so why you posted a "fake" emoji is worrying, but I understand, you wanted to move on, get away from reality, get back to the safety of calling me names.

1723239018902.png

I pity you and others here; to have reached a point in one's life were condemning sexual torture is asking to much, must be a truly terrible state of mind, perhaps when alone, sitting, watching the birds out your window, perhaps you struggle, perhaps you can see your true nature. Don't fear, simply do the right thing, condemn what should be condemned no matter who is committing the crime. If you give in to fear you become a hypocrite, if you believe Christ he will carry your fear.

RetiredGySgt

The video is not fake, it was released and aired in Israel by Israel's Channel 12 TV, so why you posted a "fake" emoji is worrying, but I understand, you wanted to move on, get away from reality, get back to the safety of calling me names.

View attachment 992860

I pity you and others here; to have reached a point in one's life were condemning sexual torture is asking to much, must be a truly terrible state of mind, perhaps when alone, sitting, watching the birds out your window, perhaps you struggle, perhaps you can see your true nature. Don't fear, simply do the right thing, condemn what should be condemned no matter who is committing the crime. If you give in to fear you become a hypocrite, if you believe Christ he will carry your fear.
What?! A film of ONE person? What the Muslim savages did, as part of their orchestrated orders from their leaders, involved HUNDREDS of women, and it was so brutal that it can’t be shown on video.

These monsters raped the girls, then pried their bloody legs apart and stuck guns up their vaginas, but before their pulled the trigger, cut off their breasts and tossed them around like balls, laughing.

No comparison, Jew-hater.

The antisemite finds an instance of a SINGLE Palestinian tortured, and ignores the HUNDREDS of Jews to whom much worse was done - and then the antisemite demands Jews condemn the action against the Palestinian.

It’s like if 1,000 KKK members burst into a black town, torturing to death - in the most agonizing, humilating ways possible, 1200 black men, women, children, and babies - cutting off babies’ heads and shooting guns up their vaginas after raping girls - and then, moved by rage, some blacks torture a white supporter of the KKK….

…and then a racist white, ignoring the brutal massacre of the 1200 poor black souls tortured beyond all humanity, demands: hey….condemn what the black did, torturing a white!

Go to hell, Sherlock.

Forum List

Back