🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I'm Not A Democrat Anymore

I don't like being part of the establishment. I don't like people who show favoritism to one group while screwing another.

That's why I'm not a Democrat anymore.

When I was a kid in Missoula Montana my family was poor. My Dad was a Fuller Brush salesman. My clothes were off the bargain table. I had one pair of shoes, or boots, that had to last me the entire year.

My next door neighbor was a member of the country club, and I was friends with his kids.
They invited me to their club. I was putting on the putting green with the other kids and somebody in the club saw me thru the club window and had me kicked off of the putting green. Because I didn't have expensive clothes. I didn't look the part. I was supposedly white trash who had no business playing golf.

Democrats have always been bigots. Now they've replaced the White bigots in the South with black, Latino, and homosexual bigots. It doesn't matter what race they are or what color they are, Democrats have always been bigots. Hateful bigots.

Hatred is all the Democrat Party stands for.

Democrats cheated in the last two elections and they will try to cheat again. They're used to getting their way all of the time, and when they don't.....they get violent. And we're supposed to tone down the rhetoric.

I could never be a Democrat.....because I've never learned to hate someone because of a red hat.....or the color of their skin.

If the Democrat Party ever runs out of people to trick into hating their political opponents, they will become history.

This is your typical Democrat, and this the reason I cannot be a Democrat:

The Demonrat party has become evil sense Clinton got in office. JFK and RFK are rolling over in their graves right now what the party you could be proud of when JFK was in office has become.

But as Nikki expressed in her speech last night, we as Republicans will not always agree, but we agree on far more than we disagree. I have had my problems with Nikki too, but given a choice between her and a leftist Democrat, I'll vote for Nikki every day of the week and twice on Sundays. She definitely got one of the most sustained applauses last night. Most Republicans don't view her as negatively as you just expressed.

IMO, ANYBODY who votes anything other than straight GOP ticket this November is voting for four more years of the hell the Biden administration and whomever is running it has put us through for the last four years. And I'm not at all confident the country can survive another four years given their determination to make us a totalitarian country controlled by them.
We need to keep alert to anyone who might be compromised.

Nikki Haley has already proved she is compromised.

She needs to go work for CNN and stay out of government.

We need to keep alert to anyone who might be compromised.

Nikki Haley has already proved she is compromised.

She needs to go work for CNN and stay out of government.
I won't fuss with you. Nikki isn't running for anything right now. But since I don't see her as negatively as you do, I won't be disappointed if Trump offers her a position in his administration. Now more than any time in our history it is important for those right of center to set aside our person grudges, prejudices, pet peeves, personal agenda and get behind the people who are not Democrats/leftists/neoMarxists/others who hate American and will continue to change it into something it was never intended to be.

I don't like being part of the establishment. I don't like people who show favoritism to one group while screwing another.

That's why I'm not a Democrat anymore.

When I was a kid in Missoula Montana my family was poor. My Dad was a Fuller Brush salesman. My clothes were off the bargain table. I had one pair of shoes, or boots, that had to last me the entire year.

My next door neighbor was a member of the country club, and I was friends with his kids.
They invited me to their club. I was putting on the putting green with the other kids and somebody in the club saw me thru the club window and had me kicked off of the putting green. Because I didn't have expensive clothes. I didn't look the part. I was supposedly white trash who had no business playing golf.

Democrats have always been bigots. Now they've replaced the White bigots in the South with black, Latino, and homosexual bigots. It doesn't matter what race they are or what color they are, Democrats have always been bigots. Hateful bigots.

Hatred is all the Democrat Party stands for.

Democrats cheated in the last two elections and they will try to cheat again. They're used to getting their way all of the time, and when they don't.....they get violent. And we're supposed to tone down the rhetoric.

I could never be a Democrat.....because I've never learned to hate someone because of a red hat.....or the color of their skin.

If the Democrat Party ever runs out of people to trick into hating their political opponents, they will become history.

This is your typical Democrat, and this the reason I cannot be a Democrat:

Why were you a democrat in the first place?

Forum List

Back