Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

Says the raging Jew-hater. Go to hell, you Islamic terrorist supporting bastard.
Says the raging entitled racial supremacist xenophobe. See? if you want to play name calling all day we can do that, but if you want to discuss science, history, culture etc we can do that too, your choice.

you are an antisemite jew hater with little regard for truth or reality go peddle your ignorant screed somewhere else.
It’s really unreal, is it? The antisemite calls the Jew….what was it…oh yeah, a racist and a xenophobe.

He is a Tyoical leftist: they support the Jew-hate being promoted by Muslims, if not outright advancing it themselves, and if a Jew objects, she gets called a racist or xenophobic.

(IOW, little Jew girl better be quiet while we antisemites work on destroying Israel and her Jews, and then move on to you American Jews. WTF has happened to the world?!)

Says the raging entitled racial supremacist xenophobe. See? if you want to play name calling all day we can do that, but if you want to discuss science, history, culture etc we can do that too, your choice.
Except you’re the one spewing the racism and Jew-hate, and I am defending against it.

Hell awaits you, sir.

It takes a REALLY dedicated Jew-hater to celebrate that the Jews are dropping standings in the Olympic.

No Jew on this forum, or a non-Jew for that matter, hasn’t posted with cheers when Muslim countries don’t win a medal.

Sherlock is a HAMAS operative. No doubt. Or maybe just a deranged leftist. Hard to tell them apart these days.

Except you’re the one spewing the racism and Jew-hate, and I am defending against it.

Hell awaits you, sir.
Madam, I have cited numerous Jewish intellectuals recently, people I admire and respect like Prof. Noam Chomsky, Prof. Norman Finkelstein, the late Prof. Hajo Meyer and others. There are indeed many notable Jewish intellectuals and artists just as there are across all races and cultures.

It is YOU who has been dismissive of these men, YOU who have insulted them with slurs and insults.

Calling me names is no substitute for reasoned discourse, if you disagree with me then say why, do not simply name call, all that shows others here is that you are intolerant, you are anti-intellectual, you are a bigot.

Madam, I have cited numerous Jewish intellectuals recently, people I admire and respect like Prof. Noam Chomsky, Prof. Norman Finkelstein, the late Prof. Hajo Meyer and others. There are indeed many notable Jewish intellectuals and artists just as there are across all races and cultures.

It is YOU who has been dismissive of these men, YOU who have insulted them with slurs and insults.

Calling me names is no substitute for reasoned discourse, if you disagree with me then say why, do not simply name call, all that shows others here is that you are intolerant, you are anti-intellectual, you are a bigot.
Oh please….you were just celebrating the poor performance of Israeli athletes. Get out of here.

It takes a REALLY dedicated Jew-hater to celebrate that the Jews are dropping standings in the Olympic.

No Jew on this forum, or a non-Jew for that matter, hasn’t posted with cheers when Muslim countries don’t win a medal.

Sherlock is a HAMAS operative. No doubt. Or maybe just a deranged leftist. Hard to tell them apart these days.
I have nothing but disdain for the racist Zionist state of Israel and it's slow genocide of the indigenous people of Palestine, I wish it no more success in an international arena than I would have wished the Third Reich. I'm no more anti-Jew than I am anti-German.

I have nothing but disdain for the racist Zionist state of Israel and it's slow genocide of the indigenous people of Palestine, I wish it no more success in an international arena than I would have wished the Third Reich. I'm no more ant-Jew than I am ant-German.
The Palestinian population is growing. Isn't that hard to do with a genocide taking place?

I -love- the "genocide" nonsense - still waiting for those who levy that charge against Israel to explain why the Israelis haven't killed 10x more Gazans than they actually have.
They've killed 40 X more Gazans than they should have based on the "eye for an eye" principle.

Lisa558 M14 Shooter Lastamender RetiredGySgt

Which of you will condemn this:

1723235562759.png

1723235652299.png

Here, see what is going on today in the land of Israel, a "light unto the world":

NOTE: This is released by Israeli media, not Palestinian, not Arabs, not foreign propaganda.

Which of you will answer these questions?
View attachment 992812
So no condemnation from you, OK, let's see if someone else might still possibly be a decent human being. There is something fundamentally askew in your mind if you refuse to condemn this, just like the Nazis it takes a special kind of demonic worldview to turn a blind eye to these kinds of crimes.

Last edited:
It is now socially acceptable to hate Jews. Thank the intolerant ignorant liberals.
The worst are the ignorant Jewish liberals. However, they are waking up, and a recent poll shows 50% of NY Jews going for Trump.

if the same holds true for PA - after the Jewish Governor was rejected as the VP candidate for being a Jew, the Jews are none too pleased - and 50% go Trump, that could make a real difference in the win for the state.

And remember, Trump is ahead in Georgia. If he also gets PA, the election is over. There is no way for Harris to win. That means that all the cheating apparatus the Dems have ready to go in AZ, NV, and the other western states will be for nothing.

BTW, that decision re VP shows how pervasive and deep the Jew-hate is in the Dem Party. Shapiro is well liked in PA, and he likely would have delivered the state to Harris. But the Dem elites did a calculus and feared that putting a Jew on the ticket would be so unacceptable to their large antisemitic base, that it cost them the election.

Forum List

Back