This guy is trying to convince us JD Vance is weird.

You said the Founders don’t support it. You didn’t mention your objection to the weird plan. Or do you support/not support everything the founders did. Are you in favor of chattel slavery?
I did explain why I don't agree with his comment. Not my problem your are too stupid to comprehend it, Dumbass.

Tampon Timmy is your guy. Get used to it, Buttercup.
Keep raaaaaaaaaaanting about oh Dear- TAMPONS! That should garner step and a half Trump lotsa votes. :abgg2q.jpg:

About as many as he'll get when Harris rubs his nose in that coup attempt of his.

That was all you said about why you disagree with the weird position taken by Bowman/Vance. Kindly fuck off.
No stupid, I said I disagreed with the comment "because".......

That would be where I tell you why, Moron.

Keep raaaaaaaaaaanting about oh Dear- TAMPONS! That should garner step and a half Trump lotsa votes. :abgg2q.jpg:

About as many as he'll get when Harris rubs his nose in that coup attempt of his.
Poor Buttercup, you are going to be triggered for the next 90 days. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Don’t worry, I’ll ask you about it later...maybe you won’t be such a little bitch about it then. ta ta loser.

306>232
Here ya go stupid, try reading it this time. I tried to help you out by making it obvious.

Nope. Don’t support it because it’s not what the Founders envisioned. Just because I don’t agree with one of his ideas doesn’t mean I’m required to call him weird just because your handlers told you that you have to, Simp.

Next?

Forum List

Back