The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them

The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them should tell you that age is becoming a serious issue. The guys dying and losing his mind the same as joe Biden. That is the cold truth! This is one of the reasons why he needed to choose a better vp like DeSantis, Haley, rubio or scott as he is now so old he can't handle more then one rally a week.

51% of one poll I seen shown that age is in fact a serious issue for Donald Trump. Harris has energy, youth and joyful energy. Good luck defeating it. I was watching a Trump 2016 rally the other day and 8 years ago he was far more youthful and a far better speaker and had a far more positive message. THis message was jobs, ending outsourcing and rebuilding America. Now it is just pure rage and anger. It is nasty. This isn't going to win.
Are they trying to kill Vance? Not yet.

GUax9LcXAAAC_v7

I choose the candidate who will produce the best results for the country. Trump is the clear winner.
You sound like a fucking poster board. That means absolutely nothing without context. CULTspeak. You like the orange bag O' shit for superficial reasons.
Biden/Harris has been an unmitigated disaster.
Again, no context. Useless.

Who attacked Trump's wives and children?
The left, on thI board, called his wife a slut, made lots of fun of Baron, accused Don Jr as a drug addict, both sides always attack the families, it is mean, disgusting and shows what hate and bigotry are capable of. Intolerance is alive on both sides.

Forum List

Back