Trump wrestles with his Vance problem.

No. Attitudes have changed on abortion and women have asserted their rights.Vance just hasnt got the memo.
trump has.
Well they can have the laws in their state changed....what Vance wants on the issue is not relevant any longer. It might carry weight on a state level but not on a federal level anymore.

There exists a huge huge amount of misunderstanding about the laws concerning abortion. Vance or anyone on a Federal Government level has zero say on the matter. What Vance wants is no longer relevant anymore than his desire for what you eat and drink for Breakfast. He may want you to drink coffee but if you prefer tea it really doesn't matter now does it?

And as a side note....
The Democrats have been much more involved with violating women's human rights concerning what they will or won't do for their health than Vance ever dreamed of. The forced vaccinations were more than sufficient evidence that Republicans are not the monsters in the room. The government under Biden forced so many people to "get vaccinations or suffer the consequences" it was pathetic and complete hypocrisy of the highest order.

So....I don't buy what you are selling for a minute.

Its self inflicted really. The obvious answer would be to cut the cord now. He would be forgotten in a few weeks and nobody would miss him anyway.
His replacement could be anybody who can articulate policies that people actually want.

Vance has extreme policies on abortion. Trump is desperate not to talk about abortion and most leading right wingers have erased it from their websites.. It is now a millstone not an asset and I expect Harris to poke it like an open sore up until the election.

Where will Vance pick up votes on that issue ?

If you lie with dogs you get fleas and trump is now scratching his flabby arse 24/7.

What would be the process ?
I'm sure donnie the dooshbag is constantly thinking on ways to dump his VP.

It's been GOP far more than Dems that have been hurting female rights and hopes.

That ends this election.

Well they can have the laws in their state changed....what Vance wants on the issue is not relevant any longer. It might carry weight on a state level but not on a federal level anymore.

There exists a huge huge amount of misunderstanding about the laws concerning abortion. Vance or anyone on a Federal Government level has zero say on the matter. What Vance wants is no longer relevant anymore than his desire for what you eat and drink for Breakfast. He may want you to drink coffee but if you prefer tea it really doesn't matter now does it?

And as a side note....
The Democrats have been much more involved with violating women's human rights concerning what they will or won't do for their health than Vance ever dreamed of. The forced vaccinations were more than sufficient evidence that Republicans are not the monsters in the room. The government under Biden forced so many people to "get vaccinations or suffer the consequences" it was pathetic and complete hypocrisy of the highest order.

So....I don't buy what you are selling for a minute.

Its self inflicted really. The obvious answer would be to cut the cord now. He would be forgotten in a few weeks and nobody would miss him anyway.
His replacement could be anybody who can articulate policies that people actually want.

Vance has extreme policies on abortion. Trump is desperate not to talk about abortion and most leading right wingers have erased it from their websites.. It is now a millstone not an asset and I expect Harris to poke it like an open sore up until the election.

If you lie with dogs you get fleas and trump is now scratching his flabby arse 24/7.

When leftwingers complain about Vance, you know for sure Trump hit a home run.

Yeah, like at a compounding rate. Hell, I could flip this red district to blue all by my lonesome.
Well for every pregnant white woman, there are 4 pregnant hispanic women and two pregnant black women. So from a purely political standpoint, sure...great idea. From a sanity standpoint...ridiculous and weird.

For example...do both parents 4 votes if they have 3 kids or are women not allowed to vote in his weird little world? If one of you kids passes away, do you lose that vote? If there is a divorce (assuming women are allowed to divorce (in a conservative world) their owner, who gets the power to vote multiple times?

1. Is as much of a lie as 2. Vance will wipe the floor with whoever terrorist democrats put up the same way he did with Tim Ryan

Trump will blame his loss on Vance. Vance is young. I wish he hadn't gotten involved with Trump. Trump has betrayed everyone who has ever worked with him... Including Pence and Ivana.

The problem here is that Vance wrote in his book as if he's a person who understands issues. He's a smart guy.

The guy has just chosen to be a Trumper.

If Trump gets rid of him, it's Trump saying that Trumpism is stupid.

And who would he put instead? Someone who isn't MAGA?

Trump says stupid shit all the time, and is getting worse. Maybe Trump should replace himself.

It's been GOP far more than Dems that have been hurting female rights and hopes.

That ends this election.
I have no idea how you can come to that conclusion. Especially when abortion is a state issue and not a federal one. Maternity benefits can be a federal issue but truthfully it's a state issue more.

Like I said to Tommy....

JD Vance may want you to eat Pop Tarts and drink coffee for breakfast as a VP but he really doesn't have any say so in what you do or don't eat for breakfast. That's the truth....your State Government? Whole nother story...they can make it very difficult to eat anything different for breakfast.

However....the Biden Admin violated EVERYONE'S human rights with forced vaccinations, vaccine passports, unregulated immigration including sex traffickers.

Forum List

Back