“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

You retards denigrated her during the last Olympics.

So yeah, keep pretending she could have been an icon.
Are you saying because she choked once the future is foreclosed to her? Nonsense. Her performance was flawless. It was her behavior that soured what would have been a legacy.

Biden's Labor Sec. said that child care jobs for blacks are up. Guess that is what Democrats believe 'black jobs' are. Simone is making fun of the wrong person because she is politically juvenile.

Simon Biles is now officially the greatest US gymnast in history, recieving anothr gold all around medal last night. She truly loves her black job.
That's stupid. It's not even what Trump meant. He meant black jobs as jobs held by blacks. Very simple. Biles is race-baiting.

Biles is kicking Trump's and Mashmont's race baiting up their shrivled asses.
Biles' race-baiting is probably sponsored by the left.

I'll tell you what's funny. Biles bashes Trump for saying she quit in 2020. She talks about her winning in 2016, her loss four years later, and now her triumph in the end. What she doesn't realize is it's exactly following Trump's pattern. The only difference is Trump got it stolen from him in 2020; he didn't quit like she did.

She is not race baiting at all, while Mashmont, sponsored by the thinking of the radical MAGA right, race baits on behalf of the most unqualified candidate, Trump, in all of American history.

Biles' race-baiting is probably sponsored by the left.

I'll tell you what's funny. Biles bashes Trump for saying she quit in 2020. She talks about her winning in 2016, her loss four years later, and now her triumph in the end. What she doesn't realize is it's exactly following Trump's pattern. The only difference is Trump got it stolen from him in 2020; he didn't quit like she did.
Biles is a racist obviously.

It’s simple, a black job is a job held by a black person, just like an Asian job, or Latino job or white job. You guys look for molehills to turn into mountains.
He difficulty they have with the English language is more than a bit frightening.

She is not race baiting at all, while Mashmont, sponsored by the thinking of the radical MAGA right, race baits on behalf of the most unqualified candidate, Trump, in all of American history.
Trump is actually the most qualified by far with his highly successful 50-year business career, his degree in economics, AND his fabulously successful first term. 0bama was the least qualifed. Never ran a business. Never held a private job. Did cocaine, poor college record.

Forum List

Back