“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

109 shot and 19 killed in Chicago over July 4th and Liberals want to quibble over a phrase like “Black jobs”. It ain’t white people getting shot. When will liberals care about the right issues? How many is to many blacks getting shot?
Wrong thread.

I don't watch the Olympics and I don't watch Biles but it sounds like her head is getting too big for her.....
She's turned into an arrogant troll who just takes swipes at people who don't gush over her. Katie Ledecky should be getting the attention lavished on Biles. More medals, more success, but not the attitude the leftist media wants.

Give her some credit. She is a kid and her entire world is gymnastics. It's not surprising she doesn't know much about the outside world. She was a headline without knowing the story, or someone told her a out of context statement and she ran with it.

The "black job" thing was taken out of context and run with by the Biden campaign after Trump said it.

He was referring to the illegals in black communities taking positions in those black communities, so essentially taking black jobs.

Everyone seems to have forgotten the mountain of negative stuff about blacks over the years, or the fact Kamala blacks up her attitude when in Georgia and she identified as black even though she spent most of her life living her Indian self.
Unimportant. Quit being weird.

Haha, poor guy is hiding from the world.

Go watch the video of Harris bringing down the house of 10,000 people. And she did it without a retarded or racist remark, unlike The Donald.

I think she loves her black job.
Not 10,000 liar. Over 5,000 left after the free concert ended, and half the remainder left as soon as Kamala started spouting her usual gibberish. Trump doesn't need concerts to get people to see him.

Forum List

Back