Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

Link us up to the debate they agreed to and scheduled between Commiela and Trump.

GO!
Trump agreed to the September 10th debate, Smushy. Shouldn't matter who his opponent is.
Harris did NOT agree to a September 4th debate with Fox. Trump manufactured that debate because he didn't want his clock cleaned and he thought he'd get a friendly audience with Fox.

I'm sorry, what about this do you need explained to you?
A fourth grader can grasp this concept. :)

Standard issue denial....incoming! :auiqs.jpg:

Those sad Trump Squeaky Frommes never can resist a chance to go full on MAGA Misogynist.
Like poster Nostra above.
Those sad sacks must hate women. Clearly no wives, no daughters, no respected aunts in their lives. Although, we will give 'em the concession that there must have been a mother.

We wonder do they dis their own mother?

IMHO, too many of them actually think their worn misogyny is witty or clever or funny.
They are sad sacks. Envious incels.
No disrespect intended.
I'm thinking incels too:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. No sex either.

Trump agreed to the September 10th debate, Smushy. Shouldn't matter who his opponent is.
Harris did NOT agree to a September 4th debate with Fox. Trump manufactured that debate because he didn't want his clock cleaned and he thought he'd get a friendly audience with Fox.

I'm sorry, what about this do you need explained to you?
A fourth grader can grasp this concept. :)

Standard issue denial....incoming! :auiqs.jpg:
Liar.

Trump agreed to a debate with Tater. Tater quit because Trump was kicking his ass.

Why is Commiela running away from a debate with Trump?

She offered to debate him on the same schedule. said she's gonna be there whether tRump is or not.

Why is he running to hide behind Faux Noize?

Two things.
1) that was a Joe agreement, she is now running away.
2) Next time you post something in Zone 1 obey the rules.

Liar.

Trump agreed to a debate with Tater. Tater quit because Trump was kicking his ass.

Why is Commiela running away from a debate with Trump?
Trump agreed to a debate. Shouldn't matter who his opponent is. He should show up and be a man. Then we can talk about another debate with Fox.
Harris did not agree to debate Trump on Fox. He ran like a little bitch to them when he knew he was going to get his ass kicked.
Harris DID agree to debate JD Vance on Fox. But as she is no longer the VP and is now the presumptive nominee, the running mate she picks should most definitely show up on Fox to debate J Dog as scheduled. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why are you all up in arms about a Fox debate? One debate is as good as another. If she accepts, it will happen, so be happy
I really do not trust Fox to give Trump many substantive, hard ball questions. They can give Harris all the hardball questions they want, but I don’t trust them to do the same for Trump. As much as you lot want to pretend any non-conservative media outlet is “fake”, ABC is not. That debate as well as the George interview with Biden could not have been harder against Biden. Maybe if MSNBC hosted instead, you’d have a point.

I will admit I do like Brett Baier. He’s a real processional. Good at what he does. If he had it his way, I’m sure he would take Trump to task.

Trump agreed to a debate. Shouldn't matter who his opponent is. He should show up and be a man. Then we can talk about another debate with Fox.
Harris did not agree to debate Trump on Fox. He ran like a little bitch to them when he knew he was going to get his ass kicked.
Harris DID agree to debate JD Vance on Fox. But as she is no longer the VP and is now the presumptive nominee, the running mate she picks should most definitely show up on Fox to debate J Dog as scheduled. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Knee Pads has not agreed to any debate. Why is she scared to debate Trump, Jacktardo?

Kamala is a CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!

1722724849245.png

I guess all the board liberals who claimed Trump was scared to debate Harris lied. Gonna be fun watching Harris have to think on her feet.

Probably not happening. Harris says she is showing up for the ABC debate, whether Trump is there or not. She says if Trump shows up for it then they can "talk about" future debates. So, I wouldn't be holding my breath. Sounds like she will be showing up alone for the ABC debate while Trump shows up alone for the Fox News debate.

I really do not trust Fox to give Trump many substantive, hard ball questions. They can give Harris all the hardball questions they want, but I don’t trust them to do the same for Trump. As much as you lot want to pretend any non-conservative media outlet is “fake”, ABC is not. That debate as well as the George interview with Biden could not have been harder against Biden. Maybe if MSNBC hosted instead, you’d have a point.

I will admit I do like Brett Baier. He’s a real processional. Good at what he does. If he had it his way, I’m sure he would take Trump to task.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh but everybody that interviews Trump, gives HIM hardball questions for the last 7 years and protected Biden from answering hardball questions.

I didn’t say it wasn’t “fair”. I said he’s running scared.

Obviously he’s less confident about debating Harris than he was about debating Biden. Otherwise he would have stuck with his “anytime anywhere” mentality from last time.
I suppose that makes perfect sense to a lefty. Last time he didn't have to worry about Biden cheating because he knew Biden was incapable of thinking enough to cheat or even if he they did cheat (which I'm pretty sure they did) it wouldn't help Biden that much. With Kamala he knew she could and would cheat given opportunity so he hopefully took that opportunity away from her. That isn't running scared. That is being smart to set rules for a fair fight.

Last edited:
I guess all the board liberals who claimed Trump was scared to debate Harris lied. Gonna be fun watching Harris have to think on her feet.

I've watched her in Committee Hearings in the Senate. I'm getting a fresh bottle of Orville Reddenbacher's and a 6 pack of my favourite ginger beer for this one.

She has agreed to show up at the September 10th debate that was scheduled.
Why is Trump scared to debate her at the format already agreed to for the PRESIDENTIAL candidates?

I know the answer, Smushy...do you? :)
There was no debate agreed to between Trump and Knee Pads, Simp.

Gotta link?

Why can't you liars come up with a link?

I've watched her in Committee Hearings in the Senate. I'm getting a fresh bottle of Orville Reddenbacher's and a 6 pack of my favourite ginger beer for this one.

Why? You have no say, you KKKanadian vermin.

Forum List

Back