Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Nice spin. Nobody is buying it. Trump had committed to a debate and then backed out. That’s called running away like a coward. He doesn’t get to run home and then try and set up a new debate under his terms and then pretend like Kamala is a coward for not playing his game. Doesn’t work that way
What debate did Trump commit to?

Joe Biden has been deposed from the campaign.

Doesn't matter. Officially, she will be at the convention. Enough delegates have pledged their support. She has the votes.

Move on.

The question remains, why is Trump afraid to debate Harris at the already agreed to venue?...my guess?...he can't riff and treat it like one of his pep rallies..which means he's toast. :)
Her eventual running mate can show up to Fox to debate J Dog.
When did he previously agree to debate Kamala?

He got shot at. Fomented by an environment largely of his own creation. And he's already used up his good will for it. You can see it just isn't getting the extended airplay you hoped it would, huh?
Fomented by an environment created by Democrat, far-left Marxists. First they tried law-fare and when that didn’t work they fanned the flames of hatred in hopes somebody would try to shoot Trump. They got their wish but, once again, Trump thwarted their evil plans.

1722727987500.png

"Bravely brave Sir Donald, bravely ran away ..."
--- The song of the Trump cult.

Yes, Trump pissed himself and ran when challenged by a black woman. Yes, the whole planet is laughing hard at Trump and his equally wussified followers. The whole Trump cult combined can't muster even a single functioning neuron or gonad.

One thing I am curious about ... how do you Trump cultists manage to look into a mirror without puking? If I acted as badly as you all do, I'd feel compelled to commit ritual seppaku, to remove the stain of cowardly dishonor from the next 7 generations of my family.
Ah dimbulb Borg collective utters its nonsense. LOL

Forum List

Back