Walking in the morning while being black.

Its obvious that you are preprogrammed to paint by the numbers

But I wait a step and assess each situation before deciding
that's a choice. Do you want that choice? Shouldnt the guy in the video have that choice as well without the threat of being man handled in the street but a cop because he "didnt do as he was told"?

Man on an early morning walk with his son......

Walking witha 6 year old isn’t all that suspicious.

The cop had no probable cause to detain the “suspect” and his not having ID on him was not a factor justifying another police action.

Throwing him to the ground (even if his son wasn’t present to see that shit) was abusive.

The cop probably will be taking some time off — unpaid.

Ukmmmmm except he was right?
Maybe according to what I am hearing about Oklahoma law

And we think he had no outstanding warrants

If so then the cop has a problem

But if he was a registered sex offender it would be a shame if the cops let him walk away with s child

that's a choice. Do you want that choice? Shouldnt the guy in the video have that choice as well without the threat of being man handled in the street but a cop because he "didnt do as he was told"?
The guy has a choice. He chose to be combative with police in front of his disabled child. Wouldn’t a normal father try to keep things cop-esthetic rather than elevate things to where he is arrested?

But if he was a registered sex offender it would be a shame if the cops let him walk away with s child
And the cop would not know if he was a registered sex offender if he refused to identify himself.

People do. In towns it's common. So long as they weren't checking locks to see if one were open, who cares.

Pretty much everyplace has a video cam these days so if they are merely walking through, who cares.

If they are checking locks, arrest them.

Many are gated. You can’t get in without a code or a transponder.

Again, this looked to be a public alleyway. There were trash cans scattered about? All I know is the guy was uncooperative. Why? He didn’t answer name & DOB?

The Police could have handled it better. Since they didn’t? Perhaps they know more than us.

Many are gated. You can’t get in without a code or a transponder.

Again, this looked to be a public alleyway. There were trash cans scattered about? All I know is the guy was uncooperative. Why? He didn’t answer name & DOB?

The Police could have handled it better. Since they didn’t? Perhaps they know more than us.
Always an excuse by the usual racist.

The title of this thread really should be corrected... I'm almost positive the guy is not black. If the photo I saw in the article is actually him, that is. The guy in the photo I saw is a white guy with dark hair and hazel eyes.

Always an excuse by the usual racist.

Huh? It’s in his favor if it’s an alley rather than skulking thru a Storage yard IMVHO. Everyone keeps saying storage. Yes, at the beginning looked storage….but where he was stopped had all sorts of trash cans or recycle bins. Do Storage centers let you store garbage? Dont make me review it again?

Yeah I jumped the gun, not blaming the Police. They may know more. Why is everyone an uncooperative dic? Just answer. Not I don’t know my Name or DOB, I dont have to show you.

People do. In towns it's common. So long as they weren't checking locks to see if one were open, who cares.

Pretty much everyplace has a video cam these days so if they are merely walking through, who cares.

If they are checking locks, arrest them.
That was an alleyway.

The guy has a choice. He chose to be combative with police in front of his disabled child. Wouldn’t a normal father try to keep things cop-esthetic rather than elevate things to where he is arrested?
He wasn't combative, the police broke the law.

Even if the man had outstanding warrants how would the cop know?

Should cops stop, and ID every person they see walking on the street with a child?

No ID? OK whats your name & DOB? Guy goes into rapid talk, “I don’t know”. I don’t have to tell you?

Are the Police just supposed to say…..OK have a nice walk.

Which I have not done

1722733428608.png

Forum List

Back